jharrisx5

I haven't received the email yet...ready to purchase
Puff Puff Give....

wescat

Quotejharrisx5 - 7/1/2018  8:56 PM

I haven't received the email yet...ready to purchase
Damn it. i just sent you a PM.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

tfkirk

Kevin a little to much  :martini:  That's not like you LOL
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Cfickter

thanks for taking care of again, looking forward to the smoke and doing the critique
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

wescat

QuoteDonM - 7/1/2018  7:10 PM

Order is in Kevin. Thanks again for coordinating this again this year

:bigthumbs:
Excellent, thanks Don !   :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

QuoteCfickter - 7/2/2018  10:51 AM

thanks for taking care of again, looking forward to the smoke and doing the critique
I appreciate it Chuck !   :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Gustoff

Received them today! Pretty fancy coffins!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

DonM

Got mine as well, thanks again Kevin for all you do with te Liberties!

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

Got mine today
Great coffins almost a lacquered finish

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

wescat

QuoteGustoff - 7/5/2018  8:56 PM

Received them today! Pretty fancy coffins!
QuoteDonM - 7/5/2018  9:27 PM

Got mine as well, thanks again Kevin for all you do with the Liberties!
QuoteCfickter - 7/5/2018  11:13 PM

Got mine today
Great coffins almost a lacquered finish
:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs: Glad they made it. All is in order?

And, as should be obvious, Gentlemen, pics sure would be nice........... :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Cap10_Morgan

Apparently, mine arrived yesterday also.  But our mailman refuses to let us know when he leaves packages on our doorstep, lol.  My wife and I were both home all day, but apparently they were sitting outside since yesterday.  Grrr
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Cap10_Morgan

Thanks for setting this up, Kevin!  Can't wait to smoke as many of these as I can.

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

wescat

Damn but that's pretty. Thanks Jeff.    :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Cap10_Morgan

Quotewescat - 7/6/2018  1:21 PM  Damn but that's pretty. Thanks Jeff.    :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

It sure is!!!

wescat

Cap10 Morgan,  Cfickter,  DonM,   Gustoff,   jharrisx5  are doing this years Geek Critique of the 2018 Camacho Liberty.

I need each of you to confirm that:

1) You have received the cigar for review

2) You will have your review turned in no later than midnight, 7/23/2018

Thank you !!

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Cap10_Morgan

Quotewescat - 7/9/2018  5:44 PM  Cap10 Morgan,  Cfickter,  DonM,   Gustoff,   jharrisx5  are doing this years Geek Critique of the 2018 Camacho Liberty.  I need each of you to confirm that:  1) You have received the cigar for review  2) You will have your review turned in no later than midnight, 7/23/2018  Thank you !!   :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Yes, I have received the review cigar, and will complete the review by 7/23.  (Waiting til closer to then to let it rest)

wescat

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 7/9/2018  9:53 PM

Quotewescat - 7/9/2018  5:44 PM  Cap10 Morgan,  Cfickter,  DonM,   Gustoff,   jharrisx5  are doing this years Geek Critique of the 2018 Camacho Liberty.  I need each of you to confirm that:  1) You have received the cigar for review  2) You will have your review turned in no later than midnight, 7/23/2018  Thank you !!   :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Yes, I have received the review cigar, and will complete the review by 7/23.  (Waiting til closer to then to let it rest)

Excellent, thanks Jeff.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Cfickter

Kevin
1) You have received the cigar for review - Confirmed I have received the cigars

2) You will have your review turned in no later than midnight, 7/23/2018 - Yes, I will have this done on time!

wescat

QuoteCfickter - 7/10/2018  9:17 AM

Kevin
1) You have received the cigar for review - Confirmed I have received the cigars

2) You will have your review turned in no later than midnight, 7/23/2018 - Yes, I will have this done on time!
Excellent, thanks Chuck.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

DonM

Apparently I do not follow instructions well. Haha!

I got th GC cigar and the review will be in on time

Thanks Kevin!

"The Curmudgeon"

wescat

QuoteDonM - 7/10/2018  1:29 PM

Apparently I do not follow instructions well. Haha!

I got th GC cigar and the review will be in on time

Thanks Kevin!
You're doing just fine Don.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Gustoff

Quotewescat - 7/9/2018  8:44 PM  Cap10 Morgan,  Cfickter,  DonM,   Gustoff,   jharrisx5  are doing this years Geek Critique of the 2018 Camacho Liberty.  I need each of you to confirm that:  1) You have received the cigar for review  2) You will have your review turned in no later than midnight, 7/23/2018  Thank you !!   :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

I definitely have the cigar to review as will have it done by the 23rd. Sorry for the late reply, and a huge thanks for the chance to review it!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

wescat

QuoteGustoff - 7/11/2018  4:48 AM

Quotewescat - 7/9/2018  8:44 PM  Cap10 Morgan,  Cfickter,  DonM,   Gustoff,   jharrisx5  are doing this years Geek Critique of the 2018 Camacho Liberty.  I need each of you to confirm that:  1) You have received the cigar for review  2) You will have your review turned in no later than midnight, 7/23/2018  Thank you !!   :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

I definitely have the cigar to review as will have it done by the 23rd. Sorry for the late reply, and a huge thanks for the chance to review it!

Excellent, thanks Justin.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

jharrisx5

Yep... Got mine and will review in time!
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.