Boveda Packs

Started by pferg, 06/11/2018 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valetnlv

MrMoke

Quoteninfiction - 6/12/2018  9:13 AM

Depending on the size of the humidor you can add another Boveda pack, this would also help them last longer. There's no such thing as having too many, they will all work together unlike the sponge.

The Boveda packs can also be recharged when they dry out. Just put them in a small airtight container(Tupperware) with some distilled water in a smaller dish. You can put them directly in distilled water but the paper will breakdown faster. Often I'll spritz them with some distilled water to speed the process a bit. I have a few extra Boveda so I can recharge a few and still have a few in my humidors.

So I am not the only one who would rather spend money on actual cigars than Boveda packs  :-)

I do the same thing only I place the water in the bottom of the Tupperware then throw in a few 'packing peanuts' that usually come in the boxes of 5 packs of cigars to 'rest' the Boveda packs on  to keep them dry.  In a few days they are like new again!

"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.