All Canadian coast to Coast Pass

Started by appollo, 06/19/2018 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Quotequickme - 7/17/2018  10:37 AM

I have a couple weeks so we "should" be good.   Let's cross our fingers the package doesn't get lost.
Don't even go there. :-0

Vanilla Gorilla

If we have a couple of weeks we will be good. I'm planning on having a quick turn around from my end to get it to the next in line. I'll keep in touch with everyone and make sure time lines are still matching up. We can problem solve if we need to but otherwise it looks like things will still workout despite this small road bump.
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

quickme

i would recommend that you sign up for a small business shipping account.  Use your name as the account so when they send you a refund you can deposit it back into your bank account.   This way it cost the same amount to ship Expedite as regular mail.   You also save a little shipping to our fellow geeks south of the boarder.  https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/business/small-business.page?

appollo

Quotequickme - 7/17/2018  2:19 PM

i would recommend that you sign up for a small business shipping account.  Use your name as the account so when they send you a refund you can deposit it back into your bank account.   This way it cost the same amount to ship Expedite as regular mail.   You also save a little shipping to our fellow geeks south of the boarder.  https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/business/small-business.page?
Thanks for the advice Nik.I will do this.

appollo

Looks like the pkg.is heading back its now in Winnipeg.

appollo

The parcel is now in Ottawa.I am hoping the first of next week.Just checkrd again it is now in Aylmer Quebec.It is now in the right province. :dancing:

appollo

Well brothers its looks like it is out for delivery to Greg's house.My fingers are crossed.I should have called it the back and fourth across the country

biggsy16

Getting your money worth on postage
Never done being a Dad

Vanilla Gorilla

Everything arrived safe and sound. The box was in pretty rough shape though, which gave my heart a shock when I saw it. No damage to any of the sticks though! I'm looking to have my end of the pass completed by Monday afternoon. I'll update everyone once it's out and send the tracking to the next person on the list (who i have to double check who it is!) 

Great looking sticks in this pass! Thanks for including me in it @Appollo (AKA Stephen)

appollo

Greg finally received the pkg.,a little worse for ware and tear but he is looking after it,nothing damaged on the inside.Greg plans on getting it out on Monday to Nik so hopefully this leg goes a little smoother.

appollo

QuoteVanilla Gorilla - 7/21/2018  9:04 AM

Everything arrived safe and sound. The box was in pretty rough shape though, which gave my heart a shock when I saw it. No damage to any of the sticks though! I'm looking to have my end of the pass completed by Monday afternoon. I'll update everyone once it's out and send the tracking to the next person on the list (who i have to double check who it is!) 

Great looking sticks in this pass! Thanks for including me in it @Appollo (AKA Stephen)
Your welcome Greg,This is something I hope we can run once or twice a year and hopefully only get larger.Thanks for getting in Greg,pick out something you want to try that you werte considering may be buying some.All the sticks I've included I really enjoyed myself.

Vanilla Gorilla

Hey all!

Sorry for the delay but I will be sending the package out tomorrow instead of Monday like I promised. I got buried at work and have been working before and past the post office hours. Tomorrow it'll be on its way. Sorry for the delay!

appollo

That's still a nice turn around Greg.Always hectic in the summer.Don't forget to transition it to Nik.

quickme

appollo

Greg just checking to see if you got the pkg.off to Nik.If you did make sure you transition the pass

appollo

I have sent a couple messages off to Greg to see if there are any issues or problems with why he hasn't gotten the pass off to Nik.He said Tues.But I can't confirm that.Greg hasn't transitioned it yet.Greg read the one I sent thurs.but I have no reply from him yet.I hope all is well with Greg and his family.The PM I sent today asked if he could let me know ASAP because I might have to change the order if he doen;t get it out in the next day or two so Nik has a chance to get his picks and takes in and get it off to Karl.I will keep you yp to date when I find out anything.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

You guys deserve a good pass of your own.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

quickme

To be safe could I switch with Karl?   It may be too tight and I don't want to let the sticks just sit there.  Besides, I'll be going to a little island south of Miami so I'm sure I'll have a couple more sticks when I come back :)

appollo

Quotequickme - 7/29/2018  9:24 PM

To be safe could I switch with Karl?   It may be too tight and I don't want to let the sticks just sit there.  Besides, I'll be going to a little island south of Miami so I'm sure I'll have a couple more sticks when I come back :)
I will change the order and notify Greg and Karl.

appollo

Just heard from Greg its going out today.

Vanilla Gorilla

Package went out to karl this morning. Sorry for the delay in send off everyone, work bogged me down to hours outside of the postal service and we had some family celebrations as well (both girls had birthdays and parties last week). It's on the way to the next location and has been transitioned properly in the pass history. 

CrazyK

All good brother! I am eagerly awaiting its arrival. Nik, when you are ready, we will get together and go over the pass. Send me a PM when you are back!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

appollo

The pass is going great.due to Nik heading on vacation the pass went from Greg to Karl ,who will pass it on to Rich.Just check the pass to see the list I have it up dated.

CrazyK

Ok the pass has landed! All is in order, will do my P/T and send it along to Rich.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.