July Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 04/18/2018 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

If it's not we should lobby for it.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Silverstix

I'm fighting off a head cold at the moment which my 2 year old was kind of enough to share with me. Probably won't be smoking this weekend which sucks because I had something special picked out.....but no worries Bruce, I will smoke this one next week

DonM

Bruce, my review is done, but too busy smoking a Yard Gar to post it.   :biggrin:

Thanks for having me in this one, will post it soon

:bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

Review is posted.  Thanks Bruce for including me in this one.  

:bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

DRuff

Will be done in the next few days

Silverstix

so my "head cold" has now turned into a sinus infection, today marks 1 week now I've been dealing with this.  I am going to hold out as long as I can and hopefully I should be good to go Saturday night or Sunday

DRuff

Silverstix

Looking forward to seeing the reviews from this one! Bruce when do you think they'll be up?

junglepete

Usually in the first few days of the month.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Silverstix

Brlesq

Thanks to all the reviewers for participating and taking the time to do a thorough review!

Feedback left for everyone.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DonM

Thank you Bruce for sponsoring this one!  Looks like very close scoring for the most part.  I really liked the cigar and more of them are in my future!

"The Curmudgeon"

Silverstix

Agreed, I will definitely pick up a 5'er the next time I see them on sale. Thanks again for putting this together Bruce. This was a nice smoke!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.