2018 Toys for Tots Auction

Started by McBryde, 12/01/2018 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamm143

Quotebstessl - 1/13/2019  8:58 PM  The shadowbox has found its new home!

NICE...........dang nice resting spot. Looks Good Brian.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

QuoteMautrak - 1/16/2019  8:43 PM  I bid on my item primarily because of one word - Nirab.  I knew that I wouldn't be disappointed and that whatever I bid would be richly rewarded.  Even though I knew this going in, I was blown away by what came in the HUGE box.  I laughed as I kept taking things out of the box.  And they kept coming and coming and coming.  More cigars than I can count.  T-shirt.  Ash tray.  Two hats.  Two huge bottles - one mead and one porter.  And more cigars than I can count.  Did I mention that?  I know Brian long ago lost his ability to count.  But this just about left me speechless.  And that don't happen often!

Jeremy - that's one HEL* of a MYSTERY PACKAGE and Brian definitely can't count. Way to goNirab!!!! :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

Quoteklamm143 - 1/10/2019  1:46 AM  Got a chance to type up the list.........and...........HERE IT IS!!!!!!   (Pics will follow later - this weekend).  5             Illusione Rothchilde                                                 5             Ashton Heritage Robusto                                            5             Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Churchills                  5             My Father La Reloba Seleccion Oscuro Coronas          5             Drew Estate Liga Privada #9 Toros                               5             Alec Bradley K-147 Short Run Robustos                     5             Drew Estate Bait Fish 4X44                                      5             Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 Machitos                   5             Room 101 Daruma Papi Chulo                                   5             Aurturo Fuente Anejo Reserva Extra Viejo #46 6             My Father Special "S" (Yellow Band)      2 (3 packs)    5           Davidoff Millennium Blend Lonsdales       5          Cornelius & Anthony Avant Garde Aerial    5          Davidoff Nicaragua Robusto Tubos                 5          Zino Platinum  Z Class  643 C          5          DPG  My Father’s La Antiguadad  Robustos       5             San Cristobal Clasico 5             DPG   My Father’s  La Bijou 1922   The Martino   (Special Edition – 20th Anniv – Anthony’s Cigar Emporium) 5             Tatuajo   Tattoo  Miami 10 5          Xiphos  Habano  Lionsdale 5             Nestor Miranda  Dopplebok 5             601 La Bomba  Naplam Robustos 5             Undercrown   Corona   Viva 5             Alec Bradley   Star Insignia Torpedos 5             Curivari   SP Seleccion Privada    Calidad Superior  AND……  5 Unbanded sticks from the collection of recently deceased Don Fernando Leon Asensio of La Aurora. Personal daily smokes that were not produced for general production and distribution. These are Cameroons with about 8 and a half years of aging per Brad.  That’s 131 sticks so you see, BRAD definitely can not count. I definitely need him to do my book keeping!!!!!!!!!!  

OK GEEKS - I'm a little late in getting the pics posted so I'm dropping the list so it's close to the pics. Brad did not disappoint (as usual) sending out 131 sticks, a humidor and several accessories that were added throw ins...

Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

The Humidor..................
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

The Accessories.................
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

AND...............THE STICKS!!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Close up of "THE UNBANDED's"
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

And of course no package from Brad would be complete without a little something from his "Brand"..............A big shout out to you BRAD!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Adwinistrator

ninfiction

Great job Brad and Brian!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

benchjockey

Outstanding generosity from Brad and Brian!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Vroomp

Hope you like the selection Kevin. I tried not to include anything I wouldn't smoke myself and even though there may be a few "inexpensive" sticks in there I have enjoyed them all~!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.