Cigar Geeks 2018 FFL

Started by johncw, 07/12/2018 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

missed the playoffs by this much...  :angry:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

BewareDaPenguin

Another great season is coming to a close soon, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated I love this league because of the people who play in it, and it's always enjoyable, yes even when I lose I still have fun because I know this is a great group of geeks and it's about having fun!! Michael good luck in the championship my friend! The 1st geek to send me a welcome bomb so many years ago lol, we met in the finals and I wish you the best of luck!! (Unless it's Henry who I dropped a few weeks ago) other then that best of luck lol! In all seriousness again I play in 3-4 money leagues that are very stressful but it's great to play in a casual league with good people win or lose man honesty!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

StogieDad

Great season guys.  Good luck Adam!  I snuck in the playoffs the last week, I was on the outside looking in.  Then Henry went OFF and carried me for 2 weeks.  Good thing, because Brees has not been helping me out much and Melvin Gordon was injured, so I would have been done.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

Adam, congrats again. Back to back champ. I will get all the winnings out soon.

Cfickter

Congrats Adam
I Just couldn't get over the .500 barrier
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Way to go Adam!  I gave it a run but you were just too much.  Congrats, and thanks John for running this thing!  Always great.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Much thanks from everyone!! What a great year!! Wild! Back to back is crazy there's so much luck involved, I stayed healthy and didn't lose any big guns man I had that going all year. Again this is such an enjoyable league cuz it's a great bunch of guys! Already looking forward to next year man I can't wait I love fantasy football :smoker: John much thanks for hosting as always you do a great job of lining everything up flawlessly!

Deener27

Congrats Adam.  Great season.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

johncw

Cigars should arrive tomorrow. Send a PM to both of you with the tracking#

BewareDaPenguin

The sticks have landed safely! Some amazing sticks in here man, some awesome geekism on full display :Smoker: Here's the full spread! John thanks for running the league again it's always a blast! Looking forward to next season gentlemen! In the process of leaving everyone Feedback for the sticks if I forgot someone shoot me a PM!!

johncw

Congrats again, I will do everything in my power to not allow you to 3peat next year.  :biggrin:

StogieDad

Got my fiver, thanks!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.