Cigar Geeks 2018 FFL

Started by johncw, 07/12/2018 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

Smoking an old band cohiba Siglo VI

Anyone else having trouble logging into NFL from a PC?  I can only get in with my phone...guess I'm drafting on the Iphone....UGH
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

2 min warning
good luck fellas
Kent

Cfickter

Draft analysis
Grade: A-
Projected record: 8-5
Projected finish: 3
Chances to make the playoffs: 52.3%
Chances to make the championship: 13.2%
Chances to win the championship: 6.7%

Chances all this is going to happen 0%
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCfickter - 9/6/2018  9:49 AM

Draft analysis
Grade: A-
Projected record: 8-5
Projected finish: 3
Chances to make the playoffs: 52.3%
Chances to make the championship: 13.2%
Chances to win the championship: 6.7%

Chances all this is going to happen 0%

Where'd you get your grade from Chuck! Nice draft looks like! Had a lot of fun, favorite time of the year!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Cfickter

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 9/6/2018  1:04 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 9/6/2018  9:49 AM  Draft analysis Grade: A- Projected record: 8-5 Projected finish: 3 Chances to make the playoffs: 52.3% Chances to make the championship: 13.2% Chances to win the championship: 6.7%  Chances all this is going to happen 0%
Where’d you get your grade from Chuck! Nice draft looks like! Had a lot of fun, favorite time of the year!

At the end there was a link to "rate my draft"

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

klamm143

Great draft fellas........good luck to all.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

johncw

Draft Grade A
Proj Record 7-6
Proj finish 5
Playoff chance - 61.5%
Make Championship - 16.4%
Chances to Win - 8%

No way a computer can truly predict Fantasy Football. 50% luck ,25% match ups and 25% draft.

Good luck fellas

BewareDaPenguin

Quotejohncw - 9/7/2018  10:28 AM

Draft Grade A
Proj Record 7-6
Proj finish 5
Playoff chance - 61.5%
Make Championship - 16.4%
Chances to Win - 8%

No way a computer can truly predict Fantasy Football. 50% luck ,25% match ups and 25% draft.

Good luck fellas

Lol yeah it just goes off of what there own personal projections are, pretty silly but interesting to see, but #1 is injuries, staying healthy. 2nd is matchups which is a lot of luck for sure, but hell its fun so I play, and I enjoy playing with you guys it's a fun league more chill but still competitive :smoker:

Cap10_Morgan

9505 5265 2101 8251 4588 11
Sorry I missed the 3pm cutoff last Saturday and no USPS near my new job to do it during the week.  Ugh!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

chief791

Hey John. Package went out today. I have the tracking number if you need it.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Cfickter

last minute stupid player swap cost me the "W" in week 1

Cfickter

On the draft herf we joked about drafting the Jets defense and they end up having the best week of all defenses

DRuff

I did pretty good in my home league this week!

johncw

Quotechief791 - 9/11/2018  3:52 PM

Hey John. Package went out today. I have the tracking number if you need it.

Thanks Ken... I didn't see this so you'll get an email from me this morning.

johncw

QuoteDRuff - 9/11/2018  10:01 PM

I did pretty good in my home league this week!

Is that a PPR league or do you get a 1 point for every 5 yards. Those are some really high scores... I think Our top score was 140 something.

DRuff

PPR and our defense starts with 30

johncw

Here are the cigars from Kerry, Jeff, and Jason. Thanks for getting your cigars in and for the hitchhikers as well.

johncw

BewareDaPenguins congrats again on winning the regular season. If its cool I'll wait to see where you end up in the playoffs before I send any cigars your way.

Thanks,
JOhn

Cfickter

I just couldn't get past the .500 mark.  Kept hitting 3&4, then 4&5, 5&6, and so on
I officially release Kareem Hunt

johncw

yes i agree this season was very up and down for a lot of us.

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCfickter - 12/4/2018  1:28 PM

I just couldn't get past the .500 mark.  Kept hitting 3&4, then 4&5, 5&6, and so on
I officially release Kareem Hunt

What a wild season!! I do it for the roller coaster ride that is fantasy football! I love this league it's super competitive but very laid back so it's more fun then some of my other leagues! Kareem Hunt, smh what a huge shock the video was!! I hate when fantasy stuff rides on such randomness like that and injuries etc, nobody wants to win that way, it's best when everyone is at full strength and just let the chips fall!

Lots of football left tho!!! Good luck to all I always have fun in this league like I said it's laid back and great people!!! :smoker:

klamm143

Quotejohncw - 12/4/2018  4:49 PM  yes i agree this season was very up and down for a lot of us.

.............Mostly DOWN................. :cry:

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

05Venturer

Mostly down for me  :loser:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.