Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival 2018

Started by Camshaft83, 05/31/2018 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camshaft83

I am finally going to make it to RMCF!   :dancing:   Are any other Geeks going to be attending this year?
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Deener27

Would love to make it out there.

Keep us updated on how it is so we can live vicariously through you.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

shakinghorizons

I'll have to look back through my pm's but I know someone else from the site is going.

A herf is a must - I'll make myself available!

Camshaft83

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/31/2018  5:55 PM

I'll have to look back through my pm's but I know someone else from the site is going.

:bigthumbs: Only going to be out long enough for the festival. Coming in on Friday afternoon so me and my friend that's coming with me can hit the mega herf that night. Then the plan is to hit the festival Saturday and fly home on Sunday morning. Do you have tickets this year?
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

toby2

too far for me. but hell if they had one in ATL i probably wouldn't go. i hate crowds. pretty sure my lawn will patrolled pretty heavy when i'm an old fart.... :lmao:

shakinghorizons

QuoteCamshaft83 - 5/31/2018  6:17 PM

:bigthumbs: Only going to be out long enough for the festival. Coming in on Friday afternoon so me and my friend that's coming with me can hit the mega herf that night. Then the plan is to hit the festival Saturday and fly home on Sunday morning. Do you have tickets this year?

I do not have tickets this year. My neighbor is trying to convince me to go, but need to discuss with him this weekend.

shakinghorizons

Quotetoby2 - 5/31/2018  6:59 PM

too far for me. but hell if they had one in ATL i probably wouldn't go. i hate crowds. pretty sure my lawn will patrolled pretty heavy when i'm an old fart.... :lmao:

Flying out here would save you a bunch of shipping charges.....and I can give you your extra $8

:lmao:

Camshaft83

Quoteshakinghorizons - 6/1/2018  7:34 AM

QuoteCamshaft83 - 5/31/2018  6:17 PM

I do not have tickets this year. My neighbor is trying to convince me to go, but need to discuss with him this weekend.

Maybe meet up at the mega herf?

Camshaft83

This is coming up quick. Anyone planning on attending or wanting to meet up at the Herf on Friday?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.