Contest: I have a problem....

Started by ninfiction, 07/25/2018 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

QuoteSavonian - 8/1/2018  11:09 AM

Quoteninfiction - 8/1/2018  4:57 PM

I assume Gary ended up with the highest score, he was pretty far ahead of anyone else.

This is what I assume as well. The rest of us were not even in the same ballpark. Last time I played (this morning European time, so about midnight your time) Gary was leading by a wide margin.

Perfect, Thank you!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Congrats Gary,I'm sure Brian will fill you up with dog Rockets :biggrin:

Savonian

Congrats Gary! And thank you to Brian for a fun contest!

Silverstix

Agreed, very nice of you Brian - especially considering how difficult it must have been to not play for a few days! And Gary nicely done, but Brian is still the all-time champ.....you gonna just let that happen???

headfirst

Maybe when I'm retired and have nothing else to do but smoke, drink, and play WOW I'll work on taking Brian down (shot fired! :biggrin:).  Until then I'm content that he's the undisputed king of WOW and I'm the undisputed king of skeeball.   :shades:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

Thanks for the contest and introducing me to the arcade!

headfirst

Not a bad haul for playing a round or two of WOW, thanks Brian!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Cap10_Morgan

:bigthumbs: I play a lot of games (not Geeks arcade games)... and I wish they earned me such a great haul!  Congrats!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.