October Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 09/02/2018 10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

QuoteMurphy223 - 9/5/2018  9:10 PM

I'm still considered a Newbie but I'd be interested if no one else joins

What is your last name? I cannot create a label without it...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

Labels printed, cigar will ship out on Wednesday...

Jeremy - 9405 5036 9930 0292 2477 55
Don - 9405 5036 9930 0292 2477 79
Daniel - 9405 5036 9930 0292 2477 86
Pete - 9405 5036 9930 0292 2478 09
Steve - 9405 5036 9930 0292 2478 30

Looking forward to your insights on this wonderful cigar!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

nirab

Quotejunglepete - 9/10/2018  10:40 PM

Insight ready to be given  :biggrin:

be prepared...be very prepared!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

junglepete

Quotenirab - 9/11/2018  12:55 PM

Lighter, check...cutter, check, ashtray, check...bring it on brother!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Murphy223

nirab

Quotejunglepete - 9/11/2018  3:43 PM

Quotenirab - 9/11/2018  12:55 PM

Lighter, check...cutter, check, ashtray, check...bring it on brother!

you gonna need more than that brother...take cover!  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

junglepete

Package received singed eyelashes. KABOOM!
Thanks Brian, I'll enjoy each one.
Guru of Frugality

Mautrak

My package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  Fingers crossed ...

Murphy223

Waiting for the mailman like a kid on Xmas morning    :-)

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Murphy223

Received!!   Looking forward to reviewing

Mautrak

Landed today with a lot of company.  Thanks Brian!

DonM

My review has been submitted Brian.  Thanks for letting me participate, and appreciate the extras!

"The Curmudgeon"

Murphy223

Review Submitted!   Thank you for including me and Thanks Brian for the Sticks.   Very much appreciated!

Kid Montana

Brian, I got the sticks and immediately headed out of town for work, will get the review posted this weekend.  Thanks for the hitchhikers; interesting and unusual = hell yes.

I'd rather have a cigar...

nirab

I am happy y'all liked the secret cigars that came along! I am looking forward to the reviews!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mautrak

Review submitted.  I'd say it reminded me of a . . .  Well, it left me with an impression of . . .  Well, I guess you'll just have to read the review.  Thanks Brian!

Kid Montana

Got my review in tonight, thanks Brian!

Kid Montana

When do these go live?  Did someone fall asleep?   :hitme:

junglepete

Sorry Guys...all the reviews were in on time and they were passed on to Paul on time. I will PM him another reminder.
Guru of Frugality

benchjockey

Is there a November Critique that has to be set in motion?
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.