CigarGeeks Fantasy Baseball 2018 - 5th Annual

Started by StogieDad, 03/21/2018 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

BTW I did get all packages except Chris so thanks to everyone else for handling their business.  Hope he is OK.  Here are the All-Star Smokes and before I send out the winner package I will post another pic of those.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 9/17/2018  7:22 AM

BTW I did get all packages except Chris so thanks to everyone else for handling their business.  Hope he is OK.  Here are the All-Star Smokes and before I send out the winner package I will post another pic of those.

Looks like some good smokes there.

And FYI, Chris is just fine as of last week according to FB pics. Sucks he dropped the ball on this yet AGAIN.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Kerry and I are duking it out going into the final week.  Should be interesting, hard to predict who plays and gets rest once playoff spots are clinched and such.  Good luck brother, I have enjoyed the season.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

QuoteStogieDad - 9/24/2018  10:27 AM  Kerry and I are duking it out going into the final week.  Should be interesting, hard to predict who plays and gets rest once playoff spots are clinched and such.  Good luck brother, I have enjoyed the season.

Kerry has been keeping pace, but I just feel like your playing with your pray before your devour it

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

I wanted to thank those of you that slid a few extras in for me.  I was putting the packages in the coolers and not sure I acknowledged you, but for those that sent me a little gift as well, it was very appreciated.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

I wish you guys could see the moves and transactions going on in this game.  Kerry is pulling out every stop he can and we are pulling the bottom of the barrell to start tomorrow.  Kershaw laying an egg tonight may be the one that really hurts in the end though...but there is a lot going on tomorrow so I am extremely nervous!

Well played two weeks brother, very well played.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Your team was a powerhouse all season. Not sure how you did it but great season. It was really fun and I can't wait until next year!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Kman

Congratulations Michael!! Great game! I think everyone in the league knew this year was a battle for 2nd place. You were truly the class of the league. A well-deserved win and championship!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ninfiction

Cfickter

QuoteKman - 9/30/2018  5:28 PM  Congratulations Michael!! Great game! I think everyone in the league knew this year was a battle for 2nd place. You were truly the class of the league. A well-deserved win and championship!

Kerry calls and concedes! Great series Kerry hung in there better than I!

Congrats Michael 

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Kid Montana

Well done Stogiedad, you were a formidable enemy all season.   I think its hilarious that Randy pulled out a tie with me in the consolation bracket this week.

I'd rather have a cigar...

StogieDad

Here is the winner's pack from all of you generous geeks!  I split the 110 cigar prize (12 players minus one that didn't pay) 70-30 and I am sending you a very nice consolation prize Kerry!  Second place still pays for sure.  This is just the 1st Place, not including his.

Thanks for playing you guys.  Looking forward to next year.

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Murphy223

StogieDad that is amazing!  Congrats to the winner

Kman

Thank you very kindly sir!! The cigars look awesome. They are more impressive when they are all spread out lke that. 
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

StogieDad

I left everyone that sent their cigars good feedback (let me know if I missed you).  Hope everyone enjoyed the season!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

What a great prize pack, already looking forward to next year
I think I will fire all my players and just start with all new ones!  :shy:

Deener27

QuoteStogieDad - 10/1/2018  2:04 PM

I left everyone that sent their cigars good feedback (let me know if I missed you).  Hope everyone enjoyed the season!

It was a blast.  Enjoyed my first year and had tons of fun.  Made the regular season that much more fun.

Congrats on the win and thanks for the invite this year!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

ninfiction

Congrats guys! Awesome haul there.

Thanks for putting in the work again this season Michael, I look forward to next year!

Kman

Just in case you guys were wondering what 2nd place looks like, it looks pretty damn good from here. Thanks for the boatload of cigars Michael!! Can't wait for next year. Coming soon!!

johncw

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.