January Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 11/03/2018 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Brian my review is in.Thanks for letting me in on this I enjoyed the experience. :-)

ninfiction

Quoteappollo - 12/18/2018  2:37 PM

Brian my review is in.Thanks for letting me in on this I enjoyed the experience. :-)

:bigthumbs:  Anytime!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

McBryde

Just submitted mine. Interested to see how the others rated this one!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

ninfiction

QuoteMcBryde - 12/19/2018  7:08 PM

Just submitted mine. Interested to see how the others rated this one!

E

It's a real M?stery

Sorry couldn't resist.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Koop

Thanks again Brian - I'm afraid my review will be the odd man out, but I was deliberate and honest in my assessment.

SenorPablo

Thanks for getting these all in guys!  I just posted them but I'm out of town and only have my phone so will post a picture with them when I get back the end of this week.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ninfiction

Great reviews guys! I thank you all for getting the reviews done on time and taking the time to write down your thoughts.

I also left feedback for everyone. Thanks again!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.