Am I Missing Something?

Started by Chefjohn, 01/02/2019 06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicCity

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 1/4/2019  11:19 PM
BUT, to piggyback on this, the Tatuaje Black Petit Lancero 2013 is head-and-shoulders above the recent release.  Is aging at work here?  Perhaps, but I personally think that the blend has changed in some way.  It could very well be that the blend was changed in some form (source, contents).

I feel like the 2013 corona gordas are better than the current production.  That being said I bought a couple of the petite robustos when black label went into regular production - I smoked one soon after purchase and the other with more than a year of age. The aged stick was vastly improved with more twang and flavor like the 2013 CGs.

CoreyMacLeod

QuoteMusicCity - 1/5/2019  1:18 AM

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 1/4/2019  11:19 PM
BUT, to piggyback on this, the Tatuaje Black Petit Lancero 2013 is head-and-shoulders above the recent release.  Is aging at work here?  Perhaps, but I personally think that the blend has changed in some way.  It could very well be that the blend was changed in some form (source, contents).

I feel like the 2013 corona gordas are better than the current production.  That being said I bought a couple of the petite robustos when black label went into regular production - I smoked one soon after purchase and the other with more than a year of age. The aged stick was vastly improved with more twang and flavor like the 2013 CGs.

I bought a box about 2 years ago.  It's been at least a year since I smoked one.  I will have to give one a try again soon.  Hopefully the time in the humi has been kind.
No Signature Necessary.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.