2018 Toys for Tots Auction

Started by McBryde, 12/01/2018 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

QuoteKid Montana - 12/16/2018  12:16 PM

This whole process has really helped me bump up my post count and bump down my dollar count.  Well done ereybody!

We're all here to help you out in your troubled times!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Don't forget we are taking cash donations for the high end 5-er until midnight tonight central time!

Emerson

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Longhorn

Well done, Em. Got your texts - will ship my kits this week.

SenorPablo

Hey Emerson.  Put me in for $50 cash.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

McBryde

We still have a couple of people to pay for their purchased kits, but when they pay, the grand total raised with kits and cash donations combined will be $2,381!!!!!! I will put the names in a hat and let my daughter draw the name out because I am not smart enough to figure out how to do the random organizer! Stay tuned for the winner of that!

Emerson

McBryde

And......... Congrats Chuck on the winnings of the high end fiver sir! There is a video, but I don;t know how to share it on here, or if it is even possible. I have shared it with others though on the site for validation!

E

Adwinistrator

klamm143

:thumbsup:  Congrats Chuck.................
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

SenorPablo

Nice!  Congrats Chuck!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

Congrats to the winners and great job E for running this! What a great job everyone did for raising that money for the kids! Gifters and buyers! What an amazing group of people!! Very generous!! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

toby2

i'm still curious on what #1 ended up to be....  :biggrin:

Cfickter

Quotetoby2 - 12/19/2018  8:21 AM  i'm still curious on what #1 ended up to be....  :biggrin:

Me to. what were the added five packs for the $550 winning bid. 

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Adwinistrator

QuoteCfickter - 12/19/2018  8:52 AM

Quotetoby2 - 12/19/2018  8:21 AM  i'm still curious on what #1 ended up to be....  :biggrin:

Me to. what were the added five packs for the $550 winning bid. 

25 stick Big Dog sampler

McBryde

I have not received word about them yet, as he is out of pocket right now. I'm sure we will find out one way or another what it ends up being!

E

McBryde

I wanted to thank Chuck, CFickter, on here as well, as he gave me his high end cigar 5-er that he was drawn for. I really appreciate it Chuck!

Thank all of y'all for the great participation this year from the planning of it all, and the questions I have asked to people along the way behind the scenes, to the donations and to the bids! It never ceases to amaze me at the quality of people here in this Cigar Geeks community! Thank each and every one of you truly!

Emerson

Cfickter

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCfickter - 12/19/2018  9:56 PM

Enjoy

Nicely played brother :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Vroomp

Sorry to be MIA since last week, but traveling in Puerto Rico with no WiFi for a few days and events have kept me offline as well.  I will post up what cigars will be added to kit 1 and get that baby in the mail ASAP when I return next week~! Awesome job Emerson and thanks to all that bid.

Congrats Kevin~!  I will obviously be adding an additional 50 more cigars to your kit~! 

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ninfiction

Nice move Chuck!

And to Brad, that was really an awesome thing you did putting together that kit. Above and beyond.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

McBryde

Ok, so Kerry snuck a $50 donation in past my radar into the paypal account for the TFT high end fiver. I screwed up and missed it completely! My bad! So I redid the drawing, and who won??? The guy I left out! I'll get the fiver out to you Kerry!

E

Cfickter

QuoteMcBryde - 12/21/2018  12:46 PM  Ok, so Kerry snuck a $50 donation in past my radar into the paypal account for the TFT high end fiver. I screwed up and missed it completely! My bad! So I redid the drawing, and who won??? The guy I left out! I’ll get the fiver out to you Kerry!  E

How about best 2 out of 3 

klamm143

QuoteVroomp - 12/20/2018  8:09 AM  

Sorry to be MIA since last week, but traveling in Puerto Rico with no WiFi for a few days and events have kept me offline as well.  I will post up what cigars will be added to kit 1 and get that baby in the mail ASAP when I return next week~! Awesome job Emerson and thanks to all that bid.

Congrats Kevin~!  I will obviously be adding an additional 50 more cigars to your kit~! 

No problem and THANKS for doing the kit for the auction. Safe travels and a great Holiday to you Brother.  :bigthumbs:

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

McBryde

Sooooo, with Kerry's snuck in $50, that brings us up to $2,431 that was raised for TFT this year!

Well done gentlemen, well done!

E

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.