Brands that I just don't "get"

Started by Kid Montana, 01/28/2019 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicCity

For me, one that springs to mind is Crowned Heads.  Most of their blends are a miss for me even when they are coming out of a factory I like (My Father).

gitfiddl

QuoteMusicCity - 2/2/2019  12:14 AM

For me, one that springs to mind is Crowned Heads.  Most of their blends are a miss for me even when they are coming out of a factory I like (My Father).

I really liked the Crowned Heads Headley Grange Corona Gorda and the Crowned Heads LE 2015 Mason Dixon Project Southern Edition cigars I smoked for the Greek Critique a I did a while back.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cigary

Here's the thing....hobbyists tend to have different tastes just like anything else be it food, libations, cars, etc.  For me....Diamond Crowns have always been a cigar that just doesn't appeal to me but I know it has a following and there are a ton of brands that have that have a following.  I try not to "pooh pooh" brands that don't appeal to me unless they are a brand that tries to "over market" and hype themselves.....rhymes with Burpa.

I love CH's cigar for the most part...they are complex cigars and match my wheelhouse just like many other cigar brands but I realize that not every one hits them out of the park.  We live in a time as a cigar hobbyist where we have choices and lost of them....that's a good thing.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.