2019 Birthday Bomb Exchange - DONE

Started by headfirst, 12/15/2018 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Quoteheadfirst - 5/10/2019  10:14 AM  Thoughtfully done Chuck, and early, nice! :bigthumbs:

Figured it would be more of a surprise that way 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/10/2019  9:15 AM  BOOM - Headshot!!! Thanks Chuck!!!

I know you are more into the medium bodied, so that Wunderlust you should really like.  Doesn't smoke like any other Roma Craft 

Enjoy 

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Adwinistrator

QuoteCfickter - 5/10/2019  11:17 AM

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/10/2019  9:15 AM  BOOM - Headshot!!! Thanks Chuck!!!

I know you are more into the medium bodied, so that Wunderlust you should really like.  Doesn't smoke like any other Roma Craft 

Enjoy 

Seconded, very unique stick for their lineup.  One of my favorites.

appollo

jharrisx5

Quoteninfiction - 5/7/2019  7:08 PM  Enjoy Jason! And happy birthday a couple days late!

It wasn't late...I was!  Really appreciate the excellent selection!  Coming from you I know they're great

Puff Puff Give....

junglepete

... and #%€* me, what a payload of sheer Birthday destruction!!

1. God of Fire 2008
2. Cohiba Maduro 5 2014 (CU)
3. H.Upmann Connossieur A 2016 (CU)
4. Fuente Anejo Shark 2014
5. H. Upmann Churchill 2010 (CU)
6. Winston Churchill Chartwell
7. Partagas Serie P 2012 (CU)
8. Fresh Farm Roll
9. Fresh Farm Roll
10. Fresh Farm Roll

Colin, (shakinghorizons) sure made the horizon tremble this morning. Thank you very much indeed brother, that was over the top many times over. Now, who do I have to get rid of?

Attachments
----------------
Attachments D6327C41-CB5C-4DAE-8CCC-D2D362F11D79.jpeg (725KB - 5 downloads)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

shakinghorizons

QuoteAttachments

D6327-C41-CB5-C-4-DAE-8-CCC-D2-D362-F11-D79

Here is the picture that was uploaded in the other thread.

headfirst

Thanks for posting Colin, again, great hit!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Adwinistrator

Adwinistrator

Michael (stogiedad) combined a trade with a birthday bomb, and absolutely blew me away!

Birthday bomb on the left, trade on the right.

Thank you again, there are some really nice sticks in here, a ton I don't know anything about, and some with some SERIOUS age!  Looking forward to trying each one in due time.

Michael, it was a pleasure to get to know you a bit, and I really appreciate the kind gesture.

headfirst

Nice!  Happy birthday Ryan!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Silverstix

:-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0

Cfickter

headfirst

So today was my first day in a brand new office space.  New carpet, paint, polished concrete floors, new motorized adjustable desk, it was great...key word being WAS!  I opened this at my desk and well, I guess you can say my area got a nice christening touch of char on the first day.  Geez Pete, you went way over the top, thank you very much!!!  I laughed out loud at the little Quesada, I think I may singe a brow lighting that thing!  And there are a couple libations there I haven't tried so I'm looking forward to those as well.
-Charles Spurgeon

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

QuoteStogieDad - 6/24/2019  9:52 PM

Daaaaammmmnnnnn!

Right?! :-0
-Charles Spurgeon

ninfiction

That's awesome! Happy Birthday Gary!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Well done,what a present.Have a great day Gary

Murphy223

Wow! Just Wow!   Happy Birthday

nirab

Awesome!! Happy Birthday Gary!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Happy birthday Gary, doesn't look like you are hurting for party supplies

johncw

Thank you Silverstix, I had totally forgotten about this pass as I had sent my birthday boy out a present back in January. I was so excited when i opened up the box. I got exactly what I was wishing for. You did an amazing job hitting my wish list. I look forward to smoking all of these fine smokes. Thanks again.

appollo

Nice selection.Have a great day John.

headfirst

Nice work Tom, happy birthday John!
-Charles Spurgeon

Deener27

Nice hit.  Happy Birthday!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.