Western Pennsylvania Cigar Bar-BQ 2010 - Saturday July 17th

Started by Joe196220, 05/08/2010 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe196220

Please join us for Blowin' Smoke and Slippery Rock Cigars 5th annual Cigar Bar-BQ. Saturday, July 17th 2010.

This is the Herf of the year in Western PA!  It's a pig roast with cigars, held right here at Slippery Rock Cigars in Slippery Rock Pennsylvania. Event Starts at 2, we will eat from 5 to 8

The very talented Rob Heming and the Council of Cretins will do a live podcast recording of Blowin' Smoke.

We will be smoking cigars, eating some great food (pig roast, deep fried turkey, corn on the cob and a lot more), enjoying a few drinks, recording a podcast, very nice door prizes, having a bonfire to close out the day, and a lot more.

Cost prior to event (pre sales): Regular ticket 30.00 or a Eats Only ticket for 15.00.

Cost at the door: Regular ticket $40.00 or Eats Only $20.00

http://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=16

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Joe196220

gitfiddl

I'm with Akira in wishing I lived closer. I don't think I can make it up from Jacksonville, FL.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Joe196220

If there is anything I can do to help get you here, let me know.  Always next year usually the 3rd week of July.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.