Beauty & the Beast

Started by Jackal, 04/20/2010 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowpro75

The pass has arrived.  It will go back out on Sat.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

lowpro75

Puts and takes are done.  I put the La Flor Dominicana Habano Doble Corona as my one.  I know it sounds rather plain sounding but if anyone doubts if this cigar is legit see:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=2669.0

Hope whoever gets it enjoys it as much as I did.  I still have one left.  

Thanks for including me.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

lowpro75

Pass got mailed this morning and is on its way to qman.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Jackal

Very cool, thanks for getting it out quickly.

Nice rare cigar Rich.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lowpro75

No problem, thanks for having me.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

qman22

I got this pass, while home for lunch today.  I rifled through it real quick to make sure everything was in good shape.

I'll get it back out ASAP
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

lowpro75

Wow, that was quick.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

akira

This looks like its going to be heading my direction within the next few days so I wanted to put it out there that I'm going to be gone from June 23-27.  Seems like I should get it before then, but just in case.  Thanks.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

qman22

This is back out again

Thanks for having me!
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

Jackal

Thanks Jason.

Those puts look great.  :smoker:

sam a

alright i got my takes and puts done and i'll have it rolling tomorrow. (or today i suppose i guess its past midnight)
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

sam a

box has been transitioned... thanks for another great pass jason!
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

Jackal

Thanks Sam.  I figured that Monte had no chance of making it to me.

The ESG was a great replacement   :thanx:

akira

OK, looks like this one is scheduled to hit right as I'm heading out of town next week.  If you don't mind waiting for a couple extra days, I'm down to stay in the rotation, but I'll be out of town from June 23 - 27 so you can make the call.  Thanks.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Jackal

I don't mind if it takes a few extra days to get to me.

Dennis, would you mind holding the pass for a little while until Mike gets back in town?

Jackal

Mike, when you get it, I will need you to hold it a few days.  I will be out of country from the 26th through July 3rd.  Can you hold off mailing it to me until July 1st or 2nd?

akira

QuoteJackal - 6/17/2010  9:35 AM

Mike, when you get it, I will need you to hold it a few days.  I will be out of country from the 26th through July 3rd.  Can you hold off mailing it to me until July 1st or 2nd?

Sure, that's not a problem.  I'll put them in the coolidor and send them out after the holiday.  Thanks.

mountedshriner

My wife saids the pass arived this afternoon. She will put it in the humi and I will do P's & T's Sunday for a Monday turn around.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jackal

Quotemountedshriner - 6/18/2010  8:09 PM

My wife saids the pass arived this afternoon. She will put it in the humi and I will do P's & T's Sunday for a Monday turn around.

Mike is going to be out of town from the 23rd to the 27th.  Can you hold the pass for a few days before sending it?

akira

OK, got mine done and this will go out today.  Thanks for having me.

Jackal

Thanks to both Dennis and Mike for some great puts.

Jackal

The pass has made it home.

Thanks to everyone for their participation and for maki9ng this a great pass.  :smoker:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.