Can I get an AMEN!

Started by mcdimond, 05/09/2010 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwig

QuoteBob Cordell - 6/1/2010  11:56 AM

Ok, I got this today, what am I supposed to do??

I have no idea...

:confused:

Smoke 'em........fast! :lmao:

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Bob Cordell

Somebody explain this damn thing yto me brfore I fukk it up!

I cant understand the concept, 4 stars or more? I've been drinking a bit!

:mad:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 6/1/2010  10:14 PM

Somebody explain this damn thing yto me brfore I fukk it up!
I cant understand the concept, 4 stars or more? I've been drinking a bit!
 :mad:

Looks like the criteria for your puts should be:

Pass Guidelines:
1. There must be at least one review of the cigar in the CG database.
2. The average rating must be 4.0 stars or higher.
3. Not mandatory but suggested - should have less than three reviews.

If you look back on this thread, there is a long list of cigars that qualify.

Oh, and drinking on a Tuesday night?  :bow:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

Ok, I'll get into it tonight and see what I got!

Bob Cordell

Ok, through a moment of sober clarity I think I have it covered. Puts and takes have been submitted and I'll ger er' out tomorrow!

That Alec Bradley Family Blend's foot is trashed, its coming apart but I left it in there so Michael can decide what to do about that.  

:-(

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 6/2/2010  6:14 PM

Ok, through a moment of sober clarity I think I have it covered. Puts and takes have been submitted and I'll ger er' out tomorrow!

Not drinking tonight?  Or not drinking, yet?  ;-)

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

Oh no, I'm drinking, I just got on this pass before I got outta whack!

:biggrin:

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 6/2/2010  7:51 PM

Oh no, I'm drinking, I just got on this pass before I got outta whack!
 :biggrin:

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

Ok, on its way to Mr. Ratboy!!!!!

:dancing:

mcdimond

Hey, I'm back! Sorry, I got a little distracted with that "life" thing.

Looks like Bob fugured out what to do :biggrin:

The Alec Bradley is coming apart? Richard, when it gets to you, can you let me know how bad it is? Thanks.
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Bob Cordell

Yeah, I actually read the requirements which I hate doing so...

The AB's foot was coming unraveled about an inch up or so.

mcdimond

QuoteBob Cordell - 6/7/2010  2:21 PM

Yeah, I actually read the requirements which I hate doing so...

The AB's foot was coming unraveled about an inch up or so.

One of its siblings did that in my humidor, with no provocation for coming unraveled :mad:
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

mcdimond

QuoteBob Cordell - 6/3/2010  1:53 PM

Did this package get there okay?
Michael

Fun Fact:

ratboy

Quotemcdimond - 6/8/2010  5:21 PM

QuoteBob Cordell - 6/3/2010  1:53 PM

Did this package get there okay?

Wife said it arrived yesterday. (I apparently have a few) I get back into town tomorrow and will get it back on its way tomorrow night or Thursday AM. Thanks! :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

mcdimond

Quoteratboy - 6/8/2010  6:51 PM

Wife said it arrived yesterday. (I apparently have a few)

Your garage may look like this:
Michael

Fun Fact:

ratboy

Quotemcdimond - 6/8/2010  8:12 PM

Quoteratboy - 6/8/2010  6:51 PM

Wife said it arrived yesterday. (I apparently have a few)

Your garage may look like this:

If my wife even thought of leaving them in the garage I'd give her a wedgie she'd never forget.  Even if my garage was that clean. :biggrin:  :biggrin:

BlackIrish

Looks like it's heading my way.  Nice puts, Ratboy!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

Got the box last night but didn't have a chance to go through it because I enjoyed a beautiful evening at Fenway Park.  The Sox game went a lot better than the Celtics.   :-(
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

Opened the box, cigars generally in good shape but th AB Family Reserve is beat up at the foot (traveling without cello is dangerous).  There are a couple of othe naked sticks that I'll wrap to spare them the same fate.  I'll take the AB; I've got some pectin and will try some first aid.  

Figuring out my puts, and expect to get this out tomorrow.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

The pass is on its way to Dennis.  Thanks for letting me play.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

DennisA

Nice puts, Eddie! Looking forward to it!
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

BlackIrish

BTW, the Troya is the old one, blended and rolled by DPG, and now discontinued.  Some info:

http://stogielife.com/2009/09/troya-clasico-liv/

http://www.cigaradvisor.com/reviews/cigar-reviews/troya-clasico-liv-toro

Have fun!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

lowpro75

Eddie, where do you get those five finger bags?
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

BlackIrish

Quotelowpro75 - 6/18/2010  10:12 AM

Unfortunately they're not commercially available. I got them from a group buy that was arranged on another forum some time ago.  If I recall they worked with a bag factory to have them made custom.

If someone else knows where to get them, please let me know.  I'd like to pick up some more.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

Quotelowpro75 - 6/18/2010  10:12 AM

Unfortunately they're not commercially available. I got them from a group buy that was arranged on another forum some time ago.  If I recall they worked with a bag factory to have them made custom.

If someone else knows where to get them, please let me know.  I'd like to pick up some more.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.