Can I get an AMEN!

Started by mcdimond, 05/09/2010 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdimond

Nice puts, gentlemen!

Eddie, thanks for wrapping the naked sticks. I guess I'm still on the pass learning curve.
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

DennisA

Package arrived in yeterdays mail, but I haven't had a chance to open it yet. I'll get it taken care of this evening, and in the mail tomorrow.
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

DennisA

Takes and puts are done. This should get out to Rich tomorrow.

DennisA

This is on the way to Rich!

lowpro75

I got an AMEN pass.  I should have it back out on Monday, though I have no idea what I'm putting in it.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mcdimond

Thanks guys! I appreciate you moving this along while I was distracted.
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

lowpro75

Quotemcdimond - 6/26/2010  1:53 PM

That's how it is suppose to happen when you have a good group of guys in a pass.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

lowpro75

Puts and takes are done.  The Ashton and the Padron are the pass sticks.  The Fonseca and the Graycliff are bonus sticks.  If this doesn't go out tomorrow it will go out on Tuesday.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 6/27/2010  7:57 PM

Quotemcdimond - 6/26/2010  1:53 PM

That's how it is suppose to happen when you have a good group of guys in a pass.

:word:
Chief of Shaft

mcdimond

...and the package made it home safe!

Thanks for helping this be a success guys!
Michael

Fun Fact:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.