Graycliff

Started by ljlemer, 01/31/2008 06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

Would you all check out the Graycliff entries to the database and help me figure out which entries and reviews refer to red labels and which refer to blue labels? Thank you!

This is particularly important where reviews have been written. Could the writers identify their cigars' label color? Many of the vitolas have identical sizes/names, yet only one of each appears in the database. Which one is entered and which one is missing?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

NewGuy

Larry

I'm not sure how the data base reflects the Graycliff labels but I recognize the following:

White Label - Crystal
Red Label - Original
Blue Label - Professionale
Green Label - Emerald
Black Label - Expresso
Purple Label - Chateau Gran Cru

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

ljlemer

QuoteNewGuy - 2/1/2008  7:40 PM

Larry

I'm not sure how the data base rflects the Graycliff labels but I recognize the following:

White Label - Crystal
Red Label - Original
Blue Label - Professionale
Green Label - Emerald
Black Label - Expresso
Purple Label - Chateau Gran Cru

Rack

Thanks, Rack! That cleared up some of my doubts.

Thomas Mann

NewGuy

Here is some Graycliff trivia for this Graycliff thread:

The Graycliff Resort (5star is it) was once, and maybe originally, the first Anglican Church in the Bahamas. God bless Graycliff. And also you.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

ljlemer

QuoteNewGuy - 2/3/2008  9:16 AM

Here is some Graycliff trivia for this Graycliff thread:

The Graycliff Resort (5star is it) was once, and maybe originally, the first Anglican Church in the Bahamas. God bless Graycliff. And also you.

Rack

So we know what Bahamian priorities are. Convert all the churches into cigar factories. Their cigars will burn in this life like they will in the next. :lmao:

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.