CigarGeeks Fantasy Baseball 2019 - 6th Annual

Started by StogieDad, 03/05/2019 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

Cigars in the mail: 9505515618049148370434
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

I moved the status of prize packs recvd to the title post so we can keep updated.  Thanks for those that have shipped, once all are here I will get a nice picture of the upcoming spoils.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Leaving today 9405 5036 9930 0018 8422 57
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

mine went out yesterday, should deliver tomorrow
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

I got Kent and Brian's packages in.  Being the overly generous guys they are, Brian sent me a LFD TAA 2018 Golden Oro Anniversary (WOW) and Kent hooked a brother up with a certain kinda Upmann MAG46.  I really appreciate the extras guys, definitely not necessary but I will certainly enjoy them.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Enjoy Michael, thanks for putting this on every year!

Caveman Steve

Pulled one out of my you know what this past week.  Wow. Almost feel guilty but not quite!

Sorry for being delinquent in sending my sticks.  Heading on vacation for a long weekend and will get them out right after I return.

Cheers    :beer:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

StogieDad

Got Chucks sticks and he also hit me up with a beautiful Opus for myself.  Thanks brother!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

QuoteStogieDad - 6/17/2019  10:28 PM  Got Chucks sticks and he also hit me up with a beautiful Opus for myself.  Thanks brother!

Enjoy
Has to be better then my last four weeks of a giant tailspin!  Pitching sucks, and hitting was dropped off significantly 

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

StogieDad

just a few left to get sticks in.  All-Star game is here so lets finish up getting those in.  Thanks!

Very competitive league so far this year.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Kid Montana

So is the all star winner decided, or do we have another round to get through?

I'd rather have a cigar...

StogieDad

This week is the final week before the break.  But it looks like you clinched as no one can finish better than 9-4-1 after this week.  Congrats bro!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Kid Montana

QuoteStogieDad - 7/1/2019  9:37 PM

This week is the final week before the break.  But it looks like you clinched as no one can finish better than 9-4-1 after this week.  Congrats bro!

:dancing:  I'll still try to whoop up on Kman this week.  The numbers he put up last two weeks are intimidating!

ninfiction

Cfickter

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Kid Montana

Hey stogiedad,  you haven't sent the first half prize yet, have you?  I've been away from home on vacation and business so I haven't been home to check my mail, but I didn't get a notification either so I'm just checking.

StogieDad

No I still have I one or two to come in to complete the package, so it may be just a bit.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Kid Montana

I feel like this season flew by!  And its a lot closer this year since StogieDad didn't run away with it early.  A three way tie in the East is going to make things very interesting through this week.  Fingers crossed!

nirab

First time in the running to possibly make the playoffs...so yes Dan...this is fun!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

Quotenirab - 8/31/2019  11:42 AM

First time in the running to possibly make the playoffs...so yes Dan...this is fun!!  :biggrin:

No worries Brian, my team took a dump this week so you shouldn't have any issues.

Cfickter

Congrats to Kerry for the #1 seed and to Brian, Michael, & Dan for making the playoffs

Cfickter

Pitching was my big downfall this year, struggled to get 12 starts each week

Kid Montana

I feel lucky more than anything.  I've had some great pitchers, but really the difference has been some great opponents just having an off week at the right times...

Deener27

I'll just sit back here an ponder why I am the Clippers of fantasy baseball.   :whistle:

Congrats on a great season guys.  Had a ton of fun and can't wait for next season.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.