March Member Sponsored Geek Crtitique

Started by junglepete, 01/28/2019 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Pete says you can submit it under what you think it is...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Murphy223

Submitted Thanks.... Total guess and thanks again for letting me participate

DRuff

ntanner

Mine arrived today, Thank's for the extras and the SWAG.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

ntanner

OK, got mine submitted. Looking forward to finding out if my guess as to what cigar it is was right.

Thank's again Brian for letting me participate in this one.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Kid Montana

I'm going to need a few extra days to get the Critique done.  The parcel was bizzarely delayed so I wasn't able to pick it up until Saturday, so gonna need a bit of clemency.  I'll get it done by Wed.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Adwinistrator

Submitted my review!  Some construction issues (underfill) caused some issues for me, which negatively affected the flavor a bit.  I could tell there is a much better experience this cigar can give, but my score reflects my own.

Thank you again for including me in this critique!  I had a great time, and hopefully guessed the correct cigar.

PS: Sorry my review was 20 minutes past the deadline.  Please don't neg me on the feedback  :biggrin:

Kid Montana

Critique is in, one day late, I know.  Plz don't ban me.

I'd rather have a cigar...

SenorPablo

Hi guys.  This has been posted now.  The mystery cigars was the Dreams of Cuba Premium Toro Gordo.  Thanks Brian for sponsoring this one!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Adwinistrator

I certainly wouldn't have guessed that...

Thanks again Brian!  This was a lot of fun.

Murphy223

QuoteAdwinistrator - 3/5/2019  7:41 AM  I certainly wouldn't have guessed that...  Thanks again Brian!  This was a lot of fun.

DITTO - It was interesting to do a Blind Review and more interesting to see everyone's fairly similar results.   Thanks for letting me participate 

bstessl

Thanks for participating guys!  Just finished reading all of the reviews and I guess he's got some consistency issues, at least it sounds that way.  I had Lazaro (DoC) on The Herfcast and he was willing to throw some samples out for the review, and figured blind was the way to go.  Hopefully he can take this feedback and improve from there.  I did buy 4 different 5 packs from him after a couple weeks ago and have only smoked two of them so far, and not the one featured here yet.  I'll keep you guys posted on my thoughts on them.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.