The Get To Know Ya Pass

Started by Silverstix, 04/01/2019 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Waiting on admin approval of puts n takes...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

Pass has been transitioned and shipped. Colin sent me a cool lanyard and a few nice sticks, thank you brother!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ntanner

Will be watching for it.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Silverstix

Is the box still in good shape?

nirab

QuoteSilverstix - 5/30/2019  5:15 PM

Is the box still in good shape?

Yes

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ntanner

Pass arrived safely. Brian was very generous in true Geek from Buda fashion, Thank you sir.

I will get my takes and put's done and have it back out on Monday.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

arrow34

ntanner

OK, Pass is transitioned and on the way to Michael. I added a second container for the pass stick's as the original was beginning to bust at the seems. Thanks for letting me participate.

Silverstix

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Got the pass, will get a pic of my get to know ya portion up today!  Then I will get my P/T done this weekend and out Monday.  Thanks!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Silverstix

Thanks Michael! Looking forward to seeing the pics

nirab

Sorry for the delay. Here is my get to know ya pass items. Thanks brother!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

StogieDad

Neal sent me a sweet package with tons about him.  It included two hand rolled cigars that he has taken up as a hobby, 3 samples of some home made mead since he also dabbles in that, as well as a T-shirt, cards and a well thought out letter showing off his auto-detailing business.  If I lived in NM I know who would be detailing my truck!  Thanks a ton!

I will have my P/T done tonight and out by tomorrow, got a little busier than I thought this weekend.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

ntanner

Hope the mead and cigars are enjoyable. Sorry the samples weren't bigger but they should be enough to get a good start on a nice evening.

StogieDad

Pass transitioned and on the way to Chuck.  I had fun getting a little care package together for him, great idea on the pass there, Tom.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Have to agree, cool twist on a cigar pass.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Silverstix

Glad you guys are having fun with the idea!!!

ninfiction

Great job guys! Been fun to watch this move along.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

I wasn't sure how well I did, but I got an A!
Seriously, its always good to get some swag from the second best school in the SEC (Geaux Tigers)

thanks Michael, the rub looks amazing and always looking for a new hot sauce

Box looks good, took about half a pound of tape off, need to pick up one small items before sending on. Will inventory also

q 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 6/18/2019  6:53 AM

I wasn't sure how well I did, but I got an A!
Seriously, its always good to get some swag from the second best school in the SEC (Geaux Tigers)

thanks Michael, the rub looks amazing and always looking for a new hot sauce

Box looks good, took about half a pound of tape off, need to pick up one small items before sending on. Will inventory also

q 

Nice rub from an Awesome Geek. I guess we have no boundaries. :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

RMAN4443

Hey guys, I'm not actively involved in this Pass, but I do have a question....The #6 cigar listed in the list for this pass is labeled as DQ'd? I'm "assuming" that, that stands for disqualified(that could be the problem--me assuming things). I don't want to create any friction, but why would it have been "DQ'd"......enquiring minds and all that good stuff

Caldwell Long Live The King My Style Is Jalapeno (DQ'd)
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

Silverstix

QuoteRMAN4443 - 6/20/2019  4:36 PM  Hey guys, I'm not actively involved in this Pass, but I do have a question....The #6 cigar listed in the list for this pass is labeled as DQ'd? I'm "assuming" that, that stands for disqualified(that could be the problem--me assuming things). I don't want to create any friction, but why would it have been "DQ'd"......enquiring minds and all that good stuff  6.  Caldwell Long Live The King My Style Is Jalapeno (DQ'd)

I'm pretty sure that cigar is discontinued, so that's what he meant.

Also Kent - you're SICK!!!  hahaha

RMAN4443

QuoteSilverstix - 6/20/2019  4:46 PM

QuoteRMAN4443 - 6/20/2019  4:36 PM  Hey guys, I'm not actively involved in this Pass, but I do have a question....The #6 cigar listed in the list for this pass is labeled as DQ'd? I'm "assuming" that, that stands for disqualified(that could be the problem--me assuming things). I don't want to create any friction, but why would it have been "DQ'd"......enquiring minds and all that good stuff  6.  Caldwell Long Live The King My Style Is Jalapeno (DQ'd)

I'm pretty sure that cigar is discontinued, so that's what he meant.

Also Kent - you're SICK!!!  hahaha

Ahhh, ok, and now everyone's had a taste of what happens when I "ASSUME" anything :shootme:
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.