Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Tom,
Pass has been transitioned to David, it is being shipped out today
thanks for the chance to play
Will leave feedback

Chuck
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Deener27

QuoteCfickter - 6/21/2019  7:24 AM

Tom,
Pass has been transitioned to David, it is being shipped out today
thanks for the chance to play
Will leave feedback

Chuck

I will be on the lookout for it.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Silverstix

Great job by everyone so far, been cool to see what everyone has included!! I left for feedback for everyone so far, thank you all for jumping in - maybe we'll do a second one with a bunch of different geeks

arrow34

This was a fun pass. I am tempted to add something in the next pass I am on...

nirab

QuoteSilverstix - 6/24/2019  10:46 AM

Great job by everyone so far, been cool to see what everyone has included!! I left for feedback for everyone so far, thank you all for jumping in - maybe we'll do a second one with a bunch of different geeks

How about another pass with the same folks, but this time, we include something for the person based on what they shared in this pass?  :shades:  :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Silverstix

Quotenirab - 6/25/2019  3:55 PM  
QuoteSilverstix - 6/24/2019  10:46 AM  Great job by everyone so far, been cool to see what everyone has included!! I left for feedback for everyone so far, thank you all for jumping in - maybe we'll do a second one with a bunch of different geeks
How about another pass with the same folks, but this time, we include something for the person based on what they shared in this pass?  :shades:  :shades:

You....you're good, you! You got a gift, my friend

Deener27

Box arrived a-okay.  Will get p&t done and on it's way late this week.

Great pass everyone!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

Opened the pass up to find:

A Pittsburgh Pirates Arnold Palmer Bobble Head (Chuck was a Pirates season ticket holder for many years AND met Arnie several times)
A CI golf divot tool that doubles as a cigar holder and
2 airline bottles of gin: Bluecoat and Hendricks (Chuck is a gin master)

Going to get the box put back together today and on the way.

arrow34

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Deener27

QuoteDeener27 - 6/29/2019  7:42 AM

Opened the pass up to find:

A Pittsburgh Pirates Arnold Palmer Bobble Head (Chuck was a Pirates season ticket holder for many years AND met Arnie several times)
A CI golf divot tool that doubles as a cigar holder and
2 airline bottles of gin: Bluecoat and Hendricks (Chuck is a gin master)

Going to get the box put back together today and on the way.

No, even though he was larger than life, that bobble head is Not 4 feet tall next to regular bottles of gin... :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

I wish

Silverstix

Just wanted to give everyone an update: been a crazy holiday weekend lots of bbq's, family time, etc. The box arrived safely back home on Friday. I will take some pictures and post up in the next day or two.

I want to thank everyone for participating in this pass, my first every as a host. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing what everyone's hobbies are, and you all did a great job with the puts and takes.

Thank also to those of you who included a little something extra for me, greatly appreciated and completely unnecessary. Thanks again to everyone!!

nirab

It was a fun filled, well ran pass...thank you!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

It was a fun filled, well ran pass...thank you!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Well done Tom, fun pass to participate in and see what others sent along
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.