The Get To Know Ya Pass

Started by Silverstix, 04/01/2019 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

Looks like I'll be lucky recipient since I'm after you in the pass.  Woo hoo! Can't wait to see all the different colors you've used over the years

StogieDad

Quotegitfiddl - 4/5/2019  3:06 PM

So.... Exactly how does someone mail a midget stripper?   :confused:

Very carefully.....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Adwinistrator

QuoteSilverstix - 4/5/2019  3:28 PM

Looks like I'll be lucky recipient since I'm after you in the pass.  Woo hoo! Can't wait to see all the different colors you've used over the years

:lmao:

Silverstix

Quotegitfiddl - 4/5/2019  3:06 PM  So.... Exactly how does someone mail a midget stripper?   :confused:

Silverstix

I have everything together guys, but I might not have time to make it to the post office today.  I have been stuck working in the city the last couple days and by the time I get home they are closed.  Worst case, I'll get it out on it's way tomorrow

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Silverstix

annnnnnd we're off! Don't forget to take a quick photo and post up here in the forum with the item you received from the BOTL before you

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bstessl

Package arrived safe and sound.  Will post picture tomorrow as well as try to ship it out tomorrow.

Silverstix

Quotebstessl - 4/15/2019  9:17 PM  Package arrived safe and sound.  Will post picture tomorrow as well as try to ship it out tomorrow.

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

arrow34

ntanner

Hmmm, not the fastest turnaround.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

bstessl

Its on its way to Ryan.  Sorry guys, the pass order changed, I changed the box so we weren't using a Large Flat rate to ship it and I added a couple of extra finger bags.  And then it was Easter weekend... my bad.

Silverstix

Quotebstessl - 4/22/2019  10:42 AM  

Its on its way to Ryan.  Sorry guys, the pass order changed, I changed the box so we weren't using a Large Flat rate to ship it and I added a couple of extra finger bags.  And then it was Easter weekend... my bad.

Thanks Brian for swapping to a cheaper box and for the added bags!!  

bstessl

Deener27

Quotebstessl - 4/22/2019  9:42 AM

I was supposed to be next on the list but had a mom and baby emergency when Stessl and I were supposed to get together to hand off.  Silverstix changed order up at my request.  Sorry for me holding things up so this one was on me.  Everything is fine on my end now and looking forward to this pass later on down the line.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Silverstix

QuoteDeener27 - 4/24/2019  7:41 AM  
Quotebstessl - 4/22/2019  9:42 AM  

I was supposed to be next on the list but had a mom and baby emergency when Stessl and I were supposed to get together to hand off.  Silverstix changed order up at my request.  Sorry for me holding things up so this one was on me.  Everything is fine on my end now and looking forward to this pass later on down the line.

All good in the hood brotha, not the end of the world it's just cigars  :thumbsup:

I'm glad to hear everything is good on your end, I was going to send you a PM but didn't want to be intrusive 

ntanner

"All good in the hood brotha, not the end of the world it's just cigars  "

What are you saying Tom? Just cigars?   :-0   My God Man, this is Cigar Geeks, it's never  "Just Cigars". :nono:   We even have reviews posted for all 11 cigars in the Swisher line. Round these parts every cigar is important and special and you would do well to remember that.  :shades:

Just busting your chops man :lmao:  and on a side note, glad all is well with David :bigthumbs:

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Adwinistrator

Received!  Cool stuff Brian, thanks for the t-shirt, I'll post some pics later.

Adwinistrator

Sorry for the delay on this.  I'll get everything sorted out tomorrow and then send out on Wednesday.  Had to family over for a late Easter meal...  Fun time but tons of work.

Silverstix

Quotentanner - 4/24/2019  6:30 PM  "All good in the hood brotha, not the end of the world it's just cigars  "  What are you saying Tom? Just cigars?   :-0   My God Man, this is Cigar Geeks, it's never  "Just Cigars". :nono:   We even have reviews posted for all 11 cigars in the Swisher line. Round these parts every cigar is important and special and you would do well to remember that.

I've been so taken aback by this, feeling such shame, that I haven't had the courage to respond.  Please forgive me, I have sinned   :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

ntanner

QuoteSilverstix - 4/30/2019  9:57 AM

Quotentanner - 4/24/2019  6:30 PM  "All good in the hood brotha, not the end of the world it's just cigars  "  What are you saying Tom? Just cigars?   :-0   My God Man, this is Cigar Geeks, it's never  "Just Cigars". :nono:   We even have reviews posted for all 11 cigars in the Swisher line. Round these parts every cigar is important and special and you would do well to remember that.

I've been so taken aback by this, feeling such shame, that I haven't had the courage to respond.  Please forgive me, I have sinned   :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

:biggrin:  Good, now as your penance you got to smoke 3 Gurkas and 1 Pineapple white owl. :barf:  :lmao:

arrow34

Quotentanner - 4/30/2019  12:34 PM

:biggrin:  Good, now as your penance you got to smoke 3 Gurkas and 1 Pineapple white owl. :barf:  :lmao:

And maybe finish with an acid....

Silverstix

Quotentanner - 4/30/2019  12:34 PM  

If that's my penance, I'll take a chance with the guy downstairs!!!  :smoker2:  

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.