The Get To Know Ya Pass

Started by Silverstix, 04/01/2019 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

QuoteAdwinistrator - 5/7/2019  2:12 PM

I normally have even more goodies to give away, but was running low.  Anywho, for anyone who's bifocals aren't good enough, what I wrote on the business card holders is, let me know if y'all want some swag . . .

I would drive Subaru golf balls if they showed up . . .    :shy:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Pass made it safely to Sconnie. Opened it up last night and had some nice pics and a cigar rest from arrow, be does some photography that is outstanding.
Ninfiction and I are meeting up for a cigar and in person hand off of the pass this weekend.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

arrow34

Glad you enjoyed the prints!  I hope they add a nice touch to your cigar room!  I wasn't sure if you had a cigar rest and I bought a pack a while ago for a few herf mates.  Hope it serves you well!

05Venturer

P&T's done. Headed out in a few hours to meet up with Brian to grab a smoke and hand off the pass
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

gitfiddl

Hey guys, I think I need to back out of this pass.  I've just got a crap load going on right now and I'd hate to have me lose track of things in the shuffle.  I hope you understand.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ninfiction

Pass received. I'll make every attempt to get this turned around quick...
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Silverstix

Gents,

I have removed gitfiddl (Dave) at his request.   Please note the new pass order, only 1 minor change:

Ntanner you will now send  the pass to StogieDad

ninfiction

Ok Ok I've been busy alright...

Kent and I met this last weekend to hand off the pass. He included for me his favorite things. Lighting, Beer, Cigars.

Home made "whiskey" I believe that is going to hurt me during after and the next day...several tokens good for beers at a local brewery and wonderful little Punch from some island down south. Kent and I meet up for s moke often so we're always sharing cigars and other items. It's always a pleasure and this was no different.

I will be putting the pass in the mail on Thursday. Sorry for the delay and thanks for letting me play!

Silverstix

Wow very cool! Wish there were more geeks in my vicinity to meet up with for smokes and BS

Kent - do you make the moonshine yourself?

arrow34

QuoteSilverstix - 5/15/2019  10:33 AM  Wow very cool! Wish there were more geeks in my vicinity to meet up with for smokes and BS  Kent - do you make the moonshine yourself?

I agree, wish there were more geeks in mine too.  I have to develop smokers in my area.  I have a standing herf group at my local cigar bar every Friday.  But some of the guy almost live there, they are creatures of habit, but I keep brining new sticks for them to expand their horizons.  I got a few trying new items and moving away from the standard, ashtons, padrons and montecristos.

headfirst

That's awesome guys, very cool.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Silverstix

Some solid puts and takes so far gents!

ninfiction

Box is in the mail and pass has been transitioned. Thanks for letting me play!

shakinghorizons

I received the box from Brian carrying some extra goodies! I'll get a picture posted and back on its way Tuesday.

shakinghorizons

Didn't get it out today, but will be dropped off tomorrow.

I made sure all the bags were full, couldn't send a pass along with empty slots!

shakinghorizons

Dropped off last night - on its way to Buda!

Silverstix

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/23/2019  10:20 AM  Dropped off last night - on its way to Buda! 9505511801179142222979

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

arrow34

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/21/2019  7:23 PM  Didn't get it out today, but will be dropped off tomorrow.   I made sure all the bags were full, couldn't send a

pass along with empty slots!

Any pics?

nirab

Box arrived yesterday. I will get this out by Thursday of next week, n post pics as soon as I open the box. :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/19/2019  9:55 PM

I received the box from Brian carrying some extra goodies! I'll get a picture posted and back on its way Tuesday.

As the old saying goes "pics or it didn't happen"  LOL  :shy:
Kent

shakinghorizons

My apologies- thanks again Brian!!
20190523-165557

StogieDad

I LOVE watching my bird feeder smoking a stick.  That is an awesome one there!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

The last couple years I've really gotten into watching the birds...and shooting my bb gun at the squirrels. It really is amazing how many different birds show up.

arrow34

Quoteninfiction - 5/27/2019  8:34 PM  The last couple years I've really gotten into watching the birds...and shooting my bb gun at the squirrels. It really is amazing how many different birds show up.

Should try an airsoft gun with bio-degradable bbs :)

Silverstix

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.