Cigar Band Clock (finished)

Started by DonM, 01/06/2019 07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

That tuned out looking really good Don!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

1sgjeffward

Know this is an old thread but I just couldn't resist! That is a friggin awesome clock brother!! When do I get mine :lmao:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

DonM

Quote1sgjeffward - 4/11/2019  10:03 PM

Know this is an old thread but I just couldn't resist! That is a friggin awesome clock brother!! When do I get mine :lmao:

:lmao: Yea right, Top.   I had to smoke a lot of cigars before I built that clock.  If you are supplying the cigars, you get a clock

:shades:

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 4/12/2019  6:10 AM  
Quote1sgjeffward - 4/11/2019  10:03 PM  Know this is an old thread but I just couldn't resist! That is a friggin awesome clock brother!! When do I get mine :lmao:
:lmao: Yea right, Top.   I had to smoke a lot of cigars before I built that clock.  If you are supplying the cigars, you get a clock    :shades:

Classic curmudgeon reply!
Game, Set, Match 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

klamm143

NICEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.