lowpro75

Quotejunglepete - 4/7/2010  12:30 PM

So I got my cigars today, on time.

3 RP Vintage 90 Churhills
3 LFD Toros
3 COA Gold Maduro Torpedos
1 Cohiba Toro

25.00 inl. shipping...I got 2 of them

I'll bitch about a place for poor service and underhandedness, but if they have a good deal I'll throw my principles in the garbage and take a chance.

I called them before I palced my order and asked it they were in stock and got them to tell me all the sizes first.

Yes, I had to place a second call to see what was up with ship/track but got the answers I needed. I am certainly not defending Thompson's, I'd bad mouth them until the end if I get burned, but still...if they have a great deal, my cigar slutiness side will almost always prevail  :biggrin:

I feel the same way about sex Pete, I won't pay for it unless I get a good deal. :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

gitfiddl

I guess I'm a rarity, as I never really had a problem with Thompson.  To the best of my knowledge, they've never tried to call me, either. unless they're one of the many "Unavailable" numbers that show up on the caller ID.  Unavaulable=Unanswered  in our house.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

BlackIrish

Quotelowpro75 - 4/7/2010  12:41 PM

Quotejunglepete - 4/7/2010  12:30 PM

So I got my cigars today, on time.

3 RP Vintage 90 Churhills
3 LFD Toros
3 COA Gold Maduro Torpedos
1 Cohiba Toro

25.00 inl. shipping...I got 2 of them

I'll bitch about a place for poor service and underhandedness, but if they have a good deal I'll throw my principles in the garbage and take a chance.

I called them before I palced my order and asked it they were in stock and got them to tell me all the sizes first.

Yes, I had to place a second call to see what was up with ship/track but got the answers I needed. I am certainly not defending Thompson's, I'd bad mouth them until the end if I get burned, but still...if they have a great deal, my cigar slutiness side will almost always prevail  :biggrin:

I feel the same way about sex Pete, I won't pay for it unless I get a good deal. :biggrin:

Spoken like a true beancounter!!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.