2019 Geek Critique Sponsors

Started by junglepete, 11/02/2018 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

klamm143

I'll take a stab at October.............
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Deener27

Quoteklamm143 - 11/9/2018  8:33 PM

I'll take a stab at October.............

Damn it...that's what I was going to take this year...

I was just a tick too late.  I would take August as an alternative.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

klamm143

I don't mind switching with you David...........i'll send you a PM.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

junglepete

I put David for October and Kevin for August. Is that good for you guys?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

klamm143

Yuppers..............works fine for me.  Thanks.
Kevin R. Lamm

Deener27

Quotejunglepete - 11/9/2018  11:06 PM

I put David for October and Kevin for August. Is that good for you guys?

Thanks Pete.  That would be fantastic.

Also a big thanks for putting this together.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

McBryde

I'll pick up July. It was the month that I was thinking about picking, and as nobody took it, I'll take it.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

junglepete

QuoteMcBryde - 11/11/2018  7:27 PM

I'll pick up July. It was the month that I was thinking about picking, and as nobody took it, I'll take it.

E

That's great Emerson, July it is for the last spot. Thank you!
Guru of Frugality

McBryde

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

05Venturer

So just to be clear I will be picking the reviewers in May per the Critique rules stated by the OP

"*** If hand picking reviewers, choose members that are active and/or at least responsibly communicative. If it's a criteria based choice, give some thought as to what criteria you would like posted. Keep solid newbies in the mix. Let the coordinating Administrator know if you prefer to leave the reviewer recruiting up to them. Decide where you will or will not ship too. "

Just so there is no confusion.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

QuoteMcBryde - 11/11/2018  7:27 PM

E

:confused:  :confused:
Hope all is well with E
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

junglepete

I sent him a PM but did not get a response.
Guru of Frugality

McBryde

I'm alive, just been in Alaska enjoying the cool air and no service!

E

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.