June Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 04/26/2019 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Nicahabana rolls the unbanded stick so the closest humidor entry would be Nicahabana Torpedo 3 Color
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Silverstix

guys I'm having a blonde moment here and I'm not even blonde.....where do I go to find the link to submit my critique?

Adwinistrator

QuoteSilverstix - 5/14/2019  4:03 PM

guys I'm having a blonde moment here and I'm not even blonde.....where do I go to find the link to submit my critique?

Glad it wasn't just me feeling like an idiot the other month...

http://www.cigargeeks.com/reviews/staffreviews.asp?action=staffreviewform

Silverstix

QuoteAdwinistrator - 5/14/2019  4:21 PM  
QuoteSilverstix - 5/14/2019  4:03 PM  guys I'm having a blonde moment here and I'm not even blonde.....where do I go to find the link to submit my critique?
Glad it wasn't just me feeling like an idiot the other month...  http://www.cigargeeks.com/reviews/staffreviews.asp?action=staffreviewform

I'm more of an idiot because I've done several of these already and every time I have the same braindead moment  

ntanner

My review is in. Thanks for letting me participate in this critique Brad.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Vroomp

Sorry for being absent most of the month, but I have been running like a chicken with his head cut off for weeks now~! :-0

I have one day at home today and then it's off to North Carolina in the morning for a few days, so I want to make sure everyone is able to access the link and get those reviews in~!!! :confused:  

Due in just 4 days fellas~! :shades:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Silverstix

Yes sir! Currently nursing a bit of a cold the last couple of days, trying to wait it out as long as I can while I wait for it to clear up

Vroomp

I feel ya Tom~!  Just got over one of of those lovely chest infections that last for a month myself~!

Vroomp

Hope these are good to go now..... Due tomorrow folks~!

Silverstix

I was feeling a little better yesterday, so I smoked a cigar after work and it wasn't a bad experience.  I'm feeling much better today, and tonight I plan on smoking and reviewing this one! Thanks again Brad

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

MacMac

Thanks Brad for including me and for the tag-a-longs!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Silverstix

Ok my review is in! Can't wait to see what everyone had to say. Thanks again Brad.

klamm143

Review done.............also, a THANKS to Brad (never disappoints)............
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Vroomp

Thanks geeks~!  Looking forward to seeing these myself~!

Vroomp

Finally getting around to awarding feedback to all that took part in the critique.  Thanks again everyone and looks like great reviews with a solid 90 average across the board~!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.