Special Occasions 3.0 - To Many Have Gone By!

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 05/16/2019 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/19/2019  9:09 PM

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for including me in the pass - sorry for taking SO long!!

Cool thanks bro! Nice puts as usual not to disappoint!!! Enjoy the takes my friend and congrats again!! Glad everyone is happy and healthy man that's most important! Thanks again for playing this year I appreciate it! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

It looks like there is only 5 original seeds left! That's pretty bada$$ gentlemen!! Way to go this has truly been an epic pass made possible by some of the best geeks I've had the pleasure of dealing with, and there's still 2 strong geeks left to go!! Again I just want to thank everyone who has participated in this pass I am truly blown away! Long ashes friends! :smoker:

ninfiction

Great pass so far, anxiously awaiting the arrival.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

Box arrived. I will try to get this back on the road Saturday. Unless I hear differently from Adam or Jeff it'll go back to Colorado.

BewareDaPenguin

Quoteninfiction - 8/22/2019  11:18 PM

Box arrived. I will try to get this back on the road Saturday. Unless I hear differently from Adam or Jeff it'll go back to Colorado.

Awesome bro hope you find a few you can enjoy!! Glad it made it safe, thanks for the heads up! :smoker:

ninfiction

Puts and Takes updated. Let me know if anything doesn't seem on par. I'll get this in the mail tomorrow(Monday).

Thanks for letting me play!

BewareDaPenguin

The box has returned for now!!! I am speechless!! What an epic pass man I feel privileged to have hosted this pass BOTL :smoker: everyone way outdid themselves! I messaged Jeff since he's up, I hope things are getting better for him, for now the sticks are in my humidor resting for my 40th birthday party next weekend! Lol...got a few long time friends coming into town, and we are going to watch UFC fights, have some drinks and light up a fire all night, excited to dig into some of these sticks man!! Lol so I hope Jeff logs in :biggrin: again what an honor to host the pass I'll obliviously get feedback for everyone once Jeff has gone and the pass is close, guessing I'll hang onto over 1/2 of these and we will see them again on Special Occasion 4.0?! You never know! ::smoker:

Adwinistrator

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 8/29/2019  6:45 AM

The box has returned for now!!! I am speechless!! What an epic pass man I feel privileged to have hosted this pass BOTL :smoker: everyone way outdid themselves! I messaged Jeff since he's up, I hope things are getting better for him, for now the sticks are in my humidor resting for my 40th birthday party next weekend! Lol...got a few long time friends coming into town, and we are going to watch UFC fights, have some drinks and light up a fire all night, excited to dig into some of these sticks man!! Lol so I hope Jeff logs in :biggrin: again what an honor to host the pass I'll obliviously get feedback for everyone once Jeff has gone and the pass is close, guessing I'll hang onto over 1/2 of these and we will see them again on Special Occasion 4.0?! You never know! ::smoker:

Thanks for including me in the pass.  Some real HQ HTF stuff, thanks to everybody for participating!

BewareDaPenguin

Jeff & I are in contact about wrapping this up and mixing in a trade, just wanted to give everyone an update! And Jeff if you are reading this the Punch got smoked last weekend :biggrin: the one with the damaged foot, but it was nothing short of great after the smashed foot! Thanks again to everyone who participated!! This was an epic pass from start to finish I am always blown away with what you guys come up with and this is no exception! Again I will update when Jeff and I have completed our pass/ trade but I will start to leave feedback for everyone when I get some down time!

BewareDaPenguin

Just a quick update for everyone, I'm still in the process of working out a box swap/ trade with Jeff so this is still open for now. Jeff had some things then I got super busy, but sent him another email to see what's up, thanks again for everyone for participating it was a banner year for the pass man always blown away by what gets "put"!! Can say it's been hard to keep my hands off some of them waiting for Jeff tho :biggrin: at any rate just to catch everyone up if you were wondering that's why it's still open! Will hopefully get something worked out with Jeff soon!

BewareDaPenguin

Well it's been a little while now, and still haven't worked anything out with Jeff, would like everyone to get their points and feedback left so we can put this to rest. I did send Jeff another email informing him I still down to do a trade with whatever is left, and anything in my humidor really, so hopefully he is well and can still get some action on the pass, but I do agree this has been open long enough now, and it's time to put it to rest!! 100000000 Thanks to all who participated!! This was most def the pinnacle of SO Passes so far! Maybe No 4 will come next year!! Amazing geeks, amazing sticks, amazing pass!! Lots of fun!! I'm in process of leaving feedback for everyone now, if I missed you please shoot me a PM and I will be sure to leave it!! Again I am humbled by all on this site, it's the greatest site ever, the generosity of people I've never met blows me away, there's still a lot of good people out there and you are all on this site! Just happy to be part of it!! Thanks again!! Long ashes, now get over there and post some pics and smoke some of these cigars!! Myself included!! :biggrin: :smoker:

ninfiction

Thanks brother! Great pass as always!

Cfickter

Great pass Adam, and you went far and above than what you should have and been more than accommodating than you needed to be.  U need to reap the rewards of the running the pass and start smoking those great cigars.
Will make sure I leave feed back for you also
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCfickter - 11/13/2019  11:13 AM

Great pass Adam, and you went far and above than what you should have and been more than accommodating than you needed to be.  U need to reap the rewards of the running the pass and start smoking those great cigars.
Will make sure I leave feed back for you also

Thanks Chuck lol...I agree I need to smoke some of these great sticks brother!!! I'm going to try this weekend to get something posted on the sister smoking thread lol! :smoker: I say that as I'm in the midst of a trade with Brad and when I went to look all of them had about 5 years on them  :shamebag:  that is most def the bag of shame man haha...thanks again to all what an epic pass I hope everyone had a good time playing and will play in the future, and possibly pick up a couple more geeks! We had some long time players who have participated in all 3 Special Occasions Pass, all the way to a newb in the pass! Keep your eyes open for Special Occasions 4! Maybe we can pick up a few more geeks!!!

Adwinistrator

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.