Special Occasions 3.0 - To Many Have Gone By!

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 05/16/2019 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

We get to play now! We get to play now :lmao:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

BewareDaPenguin

Quote1sgjeffward - 5/26/2019  7:29 AM

We get to play now! We get to play now :lmao:

Yes sir! We are off like a herd of turtles!! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Kid Montana

The pass is in hand, currently researching (more) what to put/take.

I'd rather have a cigar...

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteKid Montana - 5/28/2019  11:03 PM

The pass is in hand, currently researching (more) what to put/take.

Awesome! Glad it made it safely! Hope you can find a couple in there that you will enjoy bro! Like I said perfect geek to kick off the pass man! Have fun and enjoy! And you don't have to research too much bro want everyone to have fun and not stress about P & T"s to much man, idea of pass is so identify sticks you'd save for a special occasion and like I said have fun and hopefully find some sticks you have been wanting to try, or possibly set aside for your own special occasion!! Can't wait to see what you come up with my friend :smoker:

Kid Montana

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 5/29/2019  5:32 AM

And you don't have to research too much bro want everyone to have fun and not stress about P & T"s to much man, idea of pass is so identify sticks you'd save for a special occasion and like I said have fun and hopefully find some sticks you have been wanting to try, or possibly set aside for your own special occasion!!

Well its waaaay too late for that first part, :angel:  I'm still making my final deliberations.  I will have my puts and takes updated by tonight and the parcel shipped tomorrow.

Kid Montana

Ok, my puts and takes for review:

Takes
Davidoff Millennium Blend Lonsdale (6 x 43, DR) - 1852 Days
Litto Gomez Diez Vintage 2010 Lancero (7.5 x 39, DR) - 1749 Days
Tatuaje Monster Series #6 The JV-13 (Jason) (7.5 x 52, NIC) - 1871 Days
Zino Platinum Ten Salomones (7.25 x 57, DR) - 2601 Days

Puts
L'Atelier Côte d'Or 2015
Viaje Super Lance OR 2013
Crowned Heads The Angel's Anvil 2014
Padron 50th Anniversary "The Hammer" Maduro

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteKid Montana - 5/30/2019  4:05 PM

Ok, my puts and takes for review:

Takes
Davidoff Millennium Blend Lonsdale (6 x 43, DR) - 1852 Days
Litto Gomez Diez Vintage 2010 Lancero (7.5 x 39, DR) - 1749 Days
Tatuaje Monster Series #6 The JV-13 (Jason) (7.5 x 52, NIC) - 1871 Days
Zino Platinum Ten Salomones (7.25 x 57, DR) - 2601 Days

Puts
L'Atelier Côte d'Or 2015
Viaje Super Lance OR 2013
Crowned Heads The Angel's Anvil 2014
Padron 50th Anniversary "The Hammer" Maduro

Looks good to me bro!!! Told you not to stress to much man looks like some amazing sticks!! Thanks so much for playing dude!! Great kickoff my man!!!

Kid Montana

Ok, Puts/Takes updated, added one to the list for a total of 5P/5T.  I will create a shipping label tonight and get it on to Brad tomorrow. :D

Vroomp

Apparently lacking in the reading comprehension department....................................... :shades:

No big deal..... :cry:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Kid Montana

QuoteVroomp - 5/31/2019  1:24 PM

Apparently lacking in the reading comprehension department....................................... :shades:

No big deal..... :cry:  

Huh?  Use your words.

Kid Montana

Pass should be out for delivery today.

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteKid Montana - 6/3/2019  1:29 PM

Pass should be out for delivery today.

Awesome man sounds good!! Busy weekend didn't have much time to check in!!! Appreciate you playing again and getting the box out so fast!!! :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteVroomp - 5/22/2019  10:27 AM

That LG Lancero would be nice......... Hint, Hint..........

N I think Brad was taking about the LG Lancero lol but all is good bro! Enjoy the sticks man! :smoker:

Vroomp

I've had the box a couple days before opening and will get it turned around today hopefully~!

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteVroomp - 6/6/2019  9:41 AM

I've had the box a couple days before opening and will get it turned around today hopefully~!

Not a problem brother! Thanks so much for playing and the quick update! Hope you find a few good ones in there!!

Vroomp

I found a couple..... :biggrin:   You want to look over puts and takes before I take this to Stogiedad?

By the way, we are trying to work out a time to meet and have busy schedules......  might take a couple days (kinda like the mail)...... :biggrin:  

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteVroomp - 6/6/2019  3:15 PM

I found a couple..... :biggrin:   You want to look over puts and takes before I take this to Stogiedad?

By the way, we are trying to work out a time to meet and have busy schedules......  might take a couple days (kinda like the mail)...... :biggrin:  

Nah bro you know way more about cigars then I could ever dream of knowing! :thumbsup: and the hand off sounds good man, no problems here. I appreciate you playing bro!! Glad you found few bro :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

Oh wow just saw the P/T"s :drool: some serious sticks in that box :smoker: I appreciate you playing again bro great geek!

BewareDaPenguin

And again I'm good with all you guys P/T"s man no email necessary, and probably everybody in this pass has more cigar knowledge then I do so I can't judge P/T"s, all are great geeks and it's already after 2 players totally changed, that's great! Pumped to see how it continues to change!

Silverstix

QuoteVroomp - 6/6/2019  1:15 PM  

Dang, snagged both of the ones I had my eyes on - you dawg, you!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

Vroomp

QuoteSilverstix - 6/7/2019  10:39 AM  

Dang, snagged both of the ones I had my eyes on - you dawg, you!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

I still have the box~!  What did you want?

Silverstix

QuoteVroomp - 6/7/2019  1:12 PM  

Had my eye on the Phantom and or the Goldie, but it's all good brother you enjoy them there are plenty of other great smokes to go around  :thumbsup:  

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteSilverstix - 6/7/2019  3:25 PM

QuoteVroomp - 6/7/2019  1:12 PM  

Had my eye on the Phantom and or the Goldie, but it's all good brother you enjoy them there are plenty of other great smokes to go around  :thumbsup:  

Ha Ha! 2 players n 2 snipes on sticks lol!! But good lord there's some amazing smokes in there s**t lol nicely played Kid & Vroomp! :smoker:

ninfiction

Great start to the pass guys, well done!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Silverstix

Hell yeah. StogieDad is no slouch either he might put 1 or 2 good ones in there!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.