Muletown Pipe Show

Started by sam a, 06/06/2019 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam a

Hey guys!  Long time no chat. Those of you that know me might remember, that I work for a pipe factory called Briarworks.  Anyway, to make a long story short, we recently moved our factory to new building and built a pipe, and cigar lounge in the front. And to take advantage of our sweet new digs we decided to put a pipe (and cigar) show together.  so... yeah, I wanted to drop by to share some info about the show. I really hope some of y'all make it out should be a great time!

BriarWorks

511 N. Main Street
Columbia, TN 38401
931-223-8985
http://www.muletownpipeshow.com

SHOW SCHEDULE

Friday, August 30

Lounge Hours: Noon - 2 AM

Factory Tour & Pipe Finishing Demo: 6 PM

SATURDAY, AUGUST 31

Vendor Setup: 9 AM

Lounge Hours: 10 AM - 2 AM

Show Hours: 11 AM - 5 PM

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1

Vendor Setup: 10 AM

Lounge Hours: 10 AM - Midnight

Show Hours: 11 AM - 5 PM

TICKET INFO

$10 - Purchased in advance / $15 at the door

All tickets include a Muletown Pipe Show t-shirt and goodie bag. The t-shirt and goodie bag will be delivered on site at the show. For tickets purchased in advance, please specify your t-shirt size.

VENDOR INFO

Full 8 ft tables and half tables will be available to vendors. Chairs will be provided with the tables and vendors will also receive a t-shirt. The t-shirt will be delivered on site at the show. Please specify your t-shirt size when booking.

Half Table: $50

Full Table: $100

FOOD/BEVERAGE

In addition to a number of local restaurants within walking distance of the show, there will be food trucks on site and our lounge will have coffee, a large selection of craft beer, and other non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase. Due to legal/insurance reasons this is a 21+ event and we won’t be able to allow BYOB on site.

Our lounge includes a large selection of bulk and tinned pipe tobacco, a walk-in humidor with premium cigars, and accessories as well as darts, arcade games, and comfortable seating.

TRANSPORTATION

Uber and Lyft services are available in Columbia.

HOTEL

The Baymont by Wyndham hotel in Columbia is offering a special room rate for Muletown Pipe Show attendees. Mention you are attending the show to make sure you get the discounted rate. The hotel is about an 8 minute drive from BriarWorks.

The room rate for show attendees is $85 + tax. Call 931-548-2950 for reservations.

Baymont by Wyndham

715 James M Campbell Blvd South, Columbia, TN 38401

Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.