2019 Newb Pass

Started by StogieDad, 06/17/2019 12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

It's pulled I just haven't had the time to get a new Tupperware to start.  Sorry about that.  I should have it out by Friday.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Beegerply

Was just checking I'm old with no patience's  :lmao:  :lmao:  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

OK, sorry about the little delay but it is boxed up and out today.  Let me know if you guys need anything and enjoy the pass!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Beegerply

Byron

CW Piperman

Ready here. Oh, Lord don't let me F*** this up....................

CW (In his 1st pass).
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" --J.R.R. Tolkein, #Bilbo #LOTR #TFOTR

Humidor: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=CW+Piperman

Adwinistrator

nathanw13

Our country has plenty of five-cent cigars, but the trouble is they charge fifteen cents for them.

Will Rogers

StogieDad

Just so you guys know, I didn't get to drop this at the PO until today.  Wife had a medical issue last week and ended up getting admitted to the hospital.  All is OK, but threw us out of whack, had to spend a couple nights..  Should be good to go now.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Thanks Michael, glad to hear your wife is ok!

Cfickter

Family first, always

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Beegerply

:bigthumbs:  glad to hear your wife is doing good.  :biggrin:
Byron

CW Piperman

Just an FYI, I'll be out of town and not able to pick up mail from Aug 22nd thru Aug 25th. Will be available from Mon Aug 26th on. Just for your stage 4 planning purposes.

CW
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" --J.R.R. Tolkein, #Bilbo #LOTR #TFOTR

Humidor: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=CW+Piperman

arrow34

Woooohooo. The box has arrived safe and sound. Bad news though. I won't be able to get it out till next week Tuesday. Most likely. I have a funeral out of town this weekend. Sorry!

StogieDad

Quotearrow34 - 8/22/2019  5:22 PM

Woooohooo. The box has arrived safe and sound. Bad news though. I won't be able to get it out till next week Tuesday. Most likely. I have a funeral out of town this weekend. Sorry!

No worries bro, stuff comes up.  Sorry about the funeral too.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Box just sent!  Mark keep an eye out, should be to you wed?

RMAN4443

QuoteStogieDad - 8/14/2019  2:24 PM

Just so you guys know, I didn't get to drop this at the PO until today.  Wife had a medical issue last week and ended up getting admitted to the hospital.  All is OK, but threw us out of whack, had to spend a couple nights..  Should be good to go now.

Sorry to hear about your wife...I was in the same boat with my wife last week..,my wife is home and on the mend also....wishing your wife the best
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

CW Piperman

Looking forward to it. It's hit the City, now to wait for delivery!!!

CW

arrow34

Hope you can read note ;) enjoy.

CW Piperman

Yon famed box has arrived in perfect condition. And yes, the note is completely legible. THANKS! I shall endeavor to turn the box over expeditiously.

CW CigarandPiperman

arrow34

Cool. Enjoy the sticks. Let me know what you think of them.

CW Piperman

And the intrepid box has left the building......now in the care of the US Postal system, winging it's way to PA. Farewell, box and safe travels.

CW

Cfickter

Box arrived, everything was great. Thanks Mark for the nice surprise

Cfickter

Puts and Takes in, will ship on Wednesday

arrow34

Nice takes and puts so far guys!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.