2019 Newb Pass

Started by StogieDad, 06/17/2019 12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Pass has been transitioned, thanks for letting me play,
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Well played as always Chuck!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

RMAN4443

Looking forward to getting the box, but I'm gonna be out of town until Sunday, so I won't get this out from here until Monday or Tuesday.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

RMAN4443

Home, getting ready to leave for the Patriots/Steelers game shortly. The box arrived Friday, and the wife brought it in for me.....this is only the 2nd pass I've been part of(1st one here), and I gotta say, nice job packing that box...I like the tupperdor style "box liner"

Quick look at the cigars, and most of them are never hads, and several are candidates for my picks....I've been wanting to try a few of them for quite awhile.

I'll  take a better look and try to list my puts and takes tonight after the game, but that won't be until 3am, so it might not happen until Monday afternoon.

RMAN4443

Ok guys here's my puts and takes......
    Takes=Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal, and Blk Works studio S &R

Puts =AVO Classic #60, and Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Sungrown #60

let me know if this passes muster, and I'll send the box on it's way....

Thanks for including me in this pass

fropones

Looks good to me, but I'm also newb

StogieDad

I checked the values, looks good value to value.  I don't think the BW Studio is particularly hard to find, so I call it good.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

RMAN4443

Ok then, I'll pack box up and get it on it's way tomorrow.....Thanks again guys

RMAN4443

Package on it's way ETA Monday.....thanks again for having me, It was good to be had.....LoL

Adwinistrator

Box has arrived, good packaging!

I'll post up some puts/takes in a bit...  decisions decisions...

Adwinistrator

How's this looking?  Takes on top, puts on bottom, extras to the left.  Unbanded is DROP A Dragon's Wish.

Open to suggestions if anyone thinks I should change it up at all...

Not sure where that Padron came from, it's not on the box pass' cigar list.

StogieDad

Ryan, where did the Padron come from?  I don't see it on the cigar list or am I missing something?
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Adwinistrator

QuoteStogieDad - 9/17/2019  1:24 PM

Ryan, where did the Padron come from?  I don't see it on the cigar list or am I missing something?

I asked myself the same question...  It is a mystery.

StogieDad

Oops, sorry, didn't read that line in the post.  Anybody recognize it?

No worries, all looks good bro.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Adwinistrator

QuoteStogieDad - 9/17/2019  1:43 PM

Oops, sorry, didn't read that line in the post.  Anybody recognize it?

No worries, all looks good bro.

Alright, thanks Michael.  I'll get this out tomorrow to Fropones, along with his PIF bomb and a trade...

fropones

QuoteAdwinistrator - 9/17/2019  12:45 PM

Alright, thanks Michael.  I'll get this out tomorrow to Fropones, along with his PIF bomb and a trade...

:dancing:

Adwinistrator

Box pass has been transitioned, dropping off at the post office tomorrow.

Adwinistrator

Aaaaaaaaaaand shipped!

fropones

Cigars arrived in good condition, I'll get my puts/takes this weekend and ship out on Monday

fropones

ok, puts and takes all done, box shipping tomorrow! 9405509205568536375115

Beegerply

I'll be watching for it  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

CW Piperman

I recognize the Padron 1964 Anniversary Pyramide. In my n00bishness, I neglected to add that to my puts, I believe. :(

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" --J.R.R. Tolkein, #Bilbo #LOTR #TFOTR

Humidor: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=CW+Piperman

fropones

Also, should be noted that there are 2 medullas in there, not just 1.

Beegerply

Got the box yesterday all looks good. I didn't have a chance to really look at things but will decide and have it out on Saturday  :biggrin:
Byron

Beegerply

Takes Asylum 13 Oblongata
Oliva Gilberto
Puts La Paulina El Ano 1896 Oscuro Toro
Asylum 13 99 Problems Lancero
La Flor Dominicana El Cajon
Monticristo #2
601 La Bomba
If all is good I will ship tomorrow, if not I will adjust.
Byron

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.