"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

tuck0411

QuoteBeegerply - 10/1/2019  5:17 AM

I'll be sending this out tomorrow, heading your way Tuck.  :biggrin:

Thanks, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

StogieDad

I have now left feedback for all those that have played up until this point.  Thanks for keeping this moving!

Feel free to post you own feedback if you enjoyed playing.  All of you would be welcome in any of my passes moving forward.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Beegerply

Tuck it's on the way should have it by Friday  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

tuck0411

QuoteBeegerply - 10/2/2019  1:12 PM

Tuck it's on the way should have it by Friday  :biggrin:

:bigthumbs:
Todd

tuck0411

Box received and back out.  It should arrive to Nick on Monday.   :smoker2:
Todd

nickthafish

I got it today. Should have it ready to go tomorrow or Wednesday.

nickthafish

Takes and puts are done. I'll get it shipped out to Michael tomorrow.

StogieDad

Damn, those last two turns were epic.  Well done you guys!

Thanks to all that played, I hope it gave you a good taste of how passes on here work and make you want to do another one in the future.  You guys did great!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Nick make sure you make the final transition so you get your points and I can close it out.  Thanks!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Adwinistrator

QuoteStogieDad - 10/8/2019  9:54 AM

Damn, those last two turns were epic.  Well done you guys!

Thanks to all that played, I hope it gave you a good taste of how passes on here work and make you want to do another one in the future.  You guys did great!

Whew, seriously!

Nick you're making me look bad!

nickthafish

Leaving on a little trip Thursday morning so had to get everything I had going out done quick! I usually do anyway though.

Cfickter

Looks like the pass is closing out.  Great job by everyone who participated.  thanks Michael for setting up.  I will leave feedback for you
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

arrow34

I just saw also that this came to an end thanks for everyone's participation!! also thanks to Michael for letting me in on it!

CW Piperman

Thanks to you all for including me in my first pass. I would be honored to participate in any passes in the future.....it was WAY too much fun!!!!!!!

CW
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" --J.R.R. Tolkein, #Bilbo #LOTR #TFOTR

Humidor: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=CW+Piperman

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.