September Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 05/29/2019 12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Just thought I would mention that  sometime this month the reviews will have to be in.

headfirst

I know what I'm doing Friday night... :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Murphy223

Thanks for the reminder.  Will get to it this wknd

Adwinistrator

Quoteappollo - 8/6/2019  11:00 AM

Just thought I would mention that  sometime this month the reviews will have to be in.

I've been eyeing this bad boy up for a few weeks, figured more rest can only help.  Looking forward to the review, thanks again!

ninfiction

On my list to get done this week also.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Murphy223

Review Submitted!  Good Stick - listed it as one I recently smoked so can't wait to fine out what it actually it.
Thanks @apollo and Pete for letting me participate

appollo

ninfiction

Finished mine tonight. Also enjoyed it very much. I'm sending you my guess...

appollo

Quoteninfiction - 8/11/2019  11:16 PM

Finished mine tonight. Also enjoyed it very much. I'm sending you my guess...
Glad you liked it Brian.Look foreword to the review.

headfirst

Nice one Stephen, thanks!  Critique is in.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Adwinistrator

Gonna go fire this one up right now

appollo

Quoteheadfirst - 8/17/2019  3:07 AM

Nice one Stephen, thanks!  Critique is in.
Glad you liked it Gary.Thanks for jumping in.

Adwinistrator

I submitted my review.  Thanks again, Stephen!  Curious to find out what this was...

nickthafish

Did most of my review then accidentally closed the tab and lost it all. Rewrote it all and got it submitted. Thanks again!

appollo

That's all the reviews in.Thanks to everyone for taking part and getting all the reviews in on time. :thumbsup:

Adwinistrator

Quoteappollo - 8/21/2019  5:24 PM

That's all the reviews in.Thanks to everyone for taking part and getting all the reviews in on time. :thumbsup:

Cmoooooooooonnnnnnn tell us what it was!

appollo

QuoteAdwinistrator - 8/21/2019  7:19 PM

Quoteappollo - 8/21/2019  5:24 PM

Cmoooooooooonnnnnnn tell us what it was!
You'll find out the first of the month. :-)

Adwinistrator

Quoteappollo - 8/22/2019  9:44 AM

You'll find out the first of the month. :-)

ninfiction

Murphy223

Just saw the reviews of the September Cigars.... Interesting that it seems there were 2 different sticks being reviewed.

Either way, I enjoyed finding out the one I smoked was a San Cristobal Quintessence Corona Gorda .  Nice Cigar

Adwinistrator

Interesting pick for a blind review!  I've only had one other San Cristobal and thought it was nice.

I would have sworn this was a Dominican cigar, but it's primarily Nicaraguan!  I guess my Ecuadoran guess was right for the wrapper ;)

ninfiction

I was way off. I thought for sure it was Cuban. I enjoyed it though and will look for a deal on a few more.

Sometime I wonder how much my taste buds are jacked from 25 years of chewing tobacco....

nickthafish

Thought it was a Cuban also, had a lot of potential but mine had such a loose draw it affected the experience. Would like to try another though based on the flavors I got.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.