Started by johncw, 07/20/2019 10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Package left Buda today...
9505 5152 3798 9252 7078 10
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

3 more sets of Cigars. Thank you StogieDad, Nirab, Deener.

BewareDaPenguin

Some nice sticks fellas! Some high scores week 1 man gonna be a super competitive league!!! Always a lot of fun! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

johncw

chief791

Yes. Winner winner chicken dinner. 1st place. Looking forward to the playoffs guys. Had a lot of fun this season.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

BewareDaPenguin

Nice season bro! Congrats!! Was a tight league lol, see how the rest shakes out. Congrats on regular season Champ!!

Cfickter

well, what a horrible year!  I am firing all my team and rebuilding from scratch next year! :biggrin:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCfickter - 12/3/2019  10:26 AM

well, what a horrible year!  I am firing all my team and rebuilding from scratch next year! :biggrin:

I think I've seen this quote before? :?:

chief791

Thanks man. This was a tight season for sure.

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

RMAN4443

Quotechief791 - 12/2/2019  11:29 PM

Yes. Winner winner chicken dinner. 1st place. Looking forward to the playoffs guys. Had a lot of fun this season.

Great job on the season Chief, congratulations... I'm gonna have to up my game for the playoffs... :dukem:
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

nickthafish

Congrats Chief, that was down to the wire for regular season!

chief791

Such a crazy close regular season. Playoffs are going to be nuts. Good luck guys.

Buford T. Justice

chief791

Wow. Into the finals on a come from behind win on Monday night.

Buford T. Justice

RMAN4443

Congrats.....so now we're in the Big One......Good Luck

chief791

QuoteRMAN4443 - 12/17/2019  6:16 AM  Congrats.....so now we're in the Big One......Good Luck

Good luck brother. What a great season.

Buford T. Justice

BewareDaPenguin

Quotechief791 - 12/17/2019  11:15 AM

QuoteRMAN4443 - 12/17/2019  6:16 AM  Congrats.....so now we're in the Big One......Good Luck

Yes yes my reign as champion has come to an end! Great season you guys and good luck!! Should be a great game!!  :bigthumbs:

StogieDad

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 12/17/2019  9:19 AM

Yes yes my reign as champion has come to an end! Great season you guys and good luck!! Should be a great game!!  :bigthumbs:

Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier.....:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteStogieDad - 12/17/2019  12:25 PM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 12/17/2019  9:19 AM

Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier.....:biggrin:

I know I wanted to 3-peate!!!  :angry: but I guess those guys had other plans!!! John told me I wasn't going to win this year he jinx"d me! Lol...all good man is a great time I love this league already looking forward to next year, it's a lot of fun

chief791

I have been In This league since it first started and finally have won the whole enchilada.. Can't wait to get these sticks in my humidor. They will taste extra good. This was so much fun this year. Real tight leauge. Can't wait till next year

Buford T. Justice

nickthafish

Quotechief791 - 12/23/2019  2:09 AM  I have been In This league since it first started and finally have won the whole enchilada.. Can't wait to get these sticks in my humidor. They will taste extra good. This was so much fun this year. Real tight leauge. Can't wait till next year

Congratulations! It was a hell of a season!

chief791

Hey Johncw. Just give me a heads up when you ship the cigars so I can keep an eye out for them. Thanks again for running this whole deal.

Buford T. Justice

BewareDaPenguin

Quotechief791 - 12/23/2019  6:09 AM

I have been In This league since it first started and finally have won the whole enchilada.. Can't wait to get these sticks in my humidor. They will taste extra good. This was so much fun this year. Real tight leauge. Can't wait till next year

Congrats!!! Great season!!! Will be coming back to regain the title next year :biggrin: enjoy the spoils!

johncw

Congrats again Ken. I'll package them up with all the kids presents and try and get them out on the 26th or 27th.

RMAN4443

Quotechief791 - 12/23/2019  4:09 AM

CONGRATS chief....great season...enjoy those smokes
I'll be back next year to give it another shot.... :cheer:

and thanks to you Johncw for running the show  :bigthumbs:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.