"A fine cigar is like a fine woman. They come in all shapes and sizes. Treat them tenderly and lovingly. Caress their skin, admire their beauty, fondle them with reverence. Bring them slowly to your lips, enjoy their flavor, their aroma. Contemplate their essence, their dependability, and forgive them their weaknesses - if there be any. Revel in the rituals, their simplicity and their enduring meanings. Do these things, my son, and the blessings of life shall always be upon you." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Took Advantage of Famous Five Pack Sale Today

Started by junglepete, 01/23/2020 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

https://www.famous-smoke.com/promo/012320?emk=EMP6832&utm_campaign=433042_012320_EMP6832&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Famous%20Smoke%20Shop%20Inc.&dm_i=53TF,9A4Y,2OPLN4,YZKA,1

Had before and liked
Hoyo De Monterrey Rothschild 5
PACK 5 Natural 4 1/2 x 50
1-$14.95

Never Tried
Hoyo La Amistad Gold Robusto 5
PACK 5 Natural 5 x 54
1-$16.95

Had before and liked
Macanudo Inspirado Blk Rob 5PK
PACK 5 Maduro 4 7/8 x 48
1-$14.95

Had last week and liked
Hoyo La Amistad Silver Rob 5Pk
PACK 5 Natural 5 x 50
2 -$16.95

Never tried
La Aurora Untamed Extreme Robusto 5 Pk
PACK 5 Maduro 5 x 50
1-$12.95

Never tried
Romeo Anejo Toro 5PK
PACK 5 Maduro 6 x 54
1-$14.95

Subtotal $108.65
Shipping $7.99
Discount -$18.47 (17% CG discount)
Taxes $7.78

Total $105.95 for 35 cigars or $3.02 per stick
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

nathanw13

Just ordered enough Ninfamaniacs to get the 17%. Been meaning to add more thins to my stash, and it was hard to pass these up at a final price of ~2.29 per. Woot!
Our country has plenty of five-cent cigars, but the trouble is they charge fifteen cents for them.

Will Rogers

sweatsock

My trifecta for ordering is a good price, a secondary discount and free shipping. Famous always has codes for a secondary discount based on order amount and depending on the size of my order and what is available on the Monster, I will either use the monster or pay shipping. 17% is a good secondary discount and 20% is typically available for larger purchases.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Quoteheadfirst - 5/20/2020  11:33 AM

Sick 'em Bruce!

:lmao: I'm still waiting for AshTom to respond to my questions.  I hope that he comes back!  :shades:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.