HAD Over 700 Cigars to Sell and SOLD OUT~!

Started by Vroomp, 07/26/2019 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murphy223

Since I'm local, I met up with Brad in person.  Not only did we enjoy a smoke he also delivered this bundle of beauties!  https://ibb.co/g3fb2vz

Cfickter

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 8/1/2019  8:29 AM  I see NWB hasn’t logged on in a while, but possible to send money and put cigars aside for the troops drive? I know Nathan is usually the organizer tho so I’m not sure? :?:

Great idea Adam, I would be into that

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

Chuck & Adam

Let me see what I have left after the sale. I would be willing to hold cigars for the Troop Drive if I have the sticks.......................................

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Vroomp

Scratch that~!  It seems between a few friends here in Atlanta and you greedy Geeks I am now out of singles~!!!  I may do this again soon, but I have to clean out the other tower and two other humidors first to see what I have left to sell.

Thanks to everyone that bought~! I sold around 725 cigars in total.  I shall award feedback this weekend when I have more time.......

Last two packages have shipped to:

tuck0411

tfkirk

Please do not send me any money for cigars~!

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

klamm143

Cool - congrats on the sell out - sending PM.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

appollo

c9belayer

Nirab, thanks for telling me to get my arse off the fence.
Vroomp, I got the sticks today, and all I can say is OMFG! Fantastic set of cigars, most of which I've never seen before. Some are old favorites, but there are plenty of new brands and blends to explore. You are very gracious, too, in gifting me a 3-pack over and beyond my order. Class act all the way. Thank you so much! Please don't have a sale again soon as I've completely run out of humidor space!
-- c9belayer

tuck0411

Quotec9belayer - 8/2/2019  9:26 PM

Vroomp, I got the sticks today, and all I can say is OMFG! Fantastic set of cigars, most of which I've never seen before. Some are old favorites, but there are plenty of new brands and blends to explore. You are very gracious, too, in gifting me a 3-pack over and beyond my order. Class act all the way. Thank you so much! Please don't have a sale again soon as I've completely run out of humidor space!

Out of humidor space?  Here you go...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00284AG5U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not that I'm trying to encourage you to buy any more of Brad's sticks.  All the more for me, next time he has a sale....   :cigarman:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Adwinistrator

Quotetuck0411 - 8/3/2019  12:49 AM

Out of humidor space?  Here you go...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00284AG5U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not that I'm trying to encourage you to buy any more of Brad's sticks.  All the more for me, next time he has a sale....   :cigarman:

When is Sistema gonna change the label from a picture of fruit to cigars?  They must know by now...

Adwinistrator

What a send, Brad!  Seriously.  Went 5 over the top, crazy selection, and some real gems in here.  Liga, Ashtom, OSOK, MF Special...  Some of these sticks look old enough to get their learners permit...

Thanks again Brad.  If you're empty humidors leave you feeling sad, let me know ;)

Deener27

QuoteAdwinistrator - 8/3/2019  7:10 AM

What a send, Brad!  Seriously.  Went 5 over the top, crazy selection, and some real gems in here.  Liga, Ashtom, OSOK, MF Special...  Some of these sticks look old enough to get their learners permit...

Thanks again Brad.  If you're empty humidors leave you feeling sad, let me know ;)

Wow, this all went quick.

Look at the La Aroma in the middle of the bottom row.  That celo is dark brown... :-0

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Vroomp

QuoteDeener27 - 8/3/2019  9:48 AM  
QuoteAdwinistrator - 8/3/2019  7:10 AM    What a send, Brad!  Seriously.  Went 5 over the top, crazy selection, and some real gems in here.  Liga, Ashtom, OSOK, MF Special...  Some of these sticks look old enough to get their learners permit...  Thanks again Brad.  If you're empty humidors leave you feeling sad, let me know ;)
Wow, this all went quick.  Look at the La Aroma in the middle of the bottom row. That celo is dark brown... :-0

Not sure if those were from a purchase in 2012 or some I bought from Nathan in 2013 that he bought in 2009 :confused:

arrow34

I just had one of the La Aroma De Cubas you sent.  WOW.  Best I have ever had from LADC... thanks.

nirab

Quotec9belayer - 8/3/2019  1:26 AM

I am only too happy to help my brother! I knew that whoever took Brad up on this would get more than they bargained for! Enjoy those cigars!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.