Secret Santa 2019

Started by 05Venturer, 10/02/2019 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman

Well, Santa Stogiedad stopped by my house this morning and dropped quite the present in my lap!! A fantastic selection and you definitely nailed my flavor profile. Dying to try some of these great smokes. Thanks again Michael and Merry Christmas!!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Brlesq

QuoteKman - 12/16/2019  11:27 AM

Well, Santa Stogiedad stopped by my house this morning and dropped quite the present in my lap!! A fantastic selection and you definitely nailed my flavor profile. Dying to try some of these great smokes. Thanks again Michael and Merry Christmas!!!

Wow, a fancy tubo Cohiba!  Sweet!!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

QuoteBrlesq - 12/16/2019  2:26 PM

QuoteKman - 12/16/2019  11:27 AM

Wow, a fancy tubo Cohiba!  Sweet!!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

You can only get those from select vendors you know....:biggrin: :whistle:

My mother-in-law brought that back, actually from Cuba, but obviously not a Cohiba.  I didn't have the heart to tell her, so now it is your lump of coal!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Well done y'all!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

Great job guys! Awesome sends all around
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

Santa stopped by the office today.  Thanks to Otter for these fine selections, looking forward to turning them to ash.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Looks like according to my count we only have 4 kids still awaiting gifts.
Great job everyone so far. Thanks for being part of this great tradition here on Geeks. :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

arrow34

It is an honor and a privileged to give a lump of coal... I mean great sticks to others.

Vroomp

My Santa showed up today~! :dancing:  Just not sure if one is a lump of coal or not? :confused:

Thank you John (MusicCity)~! 4 of these I have not tried before~! :smoker:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Brlesq

The gifts keep coming!  Great work, Geeks!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

MusicCity

Brad, I said the "dog rocket" has a fuse! :lmao:

Adwinistrator

QuoteMusicCity - 12/17/2019  2:13 PM

Brad, I said the "dog rocket" has a fuse! :lmao:

lol this guy is sending one of my favorite Saka sticks as the lump of coal  :biggrin:

nickthafish

Got a box in the mail from my secret Santa and was excited to see it was from Ryan (Adwinistrator)! This guy really hooked me up with some great sticks, sauces and some candy!

I got some Weber's Horseradish mustard, Ted's famous hot sauce and some tasty milk chocolate sponge candy from Watson's. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the cigars, this guy knows what i like! 

2 custom rolls from his friends Brett and Dennis

Espinosa Sombrero de Copa

Illusione Cruzado Marelas Supremas

Montecristo Linea 1935 Maltes

Tatuaje Monsters Chuck and Tiff

Viaje Full Moon 2019

Warped Guardian of the Farm Claude Le Chien

Warped Moon Garden (New Years) 

Adwinistrator

Quotenickthafish - 12/18/2019  5:05 PM

Got a box in the mail from my secret Santa and was excited to see it was from Ryan (Adwinistrator)! This guy really hooked me up with some great sticks, sauces and some candy!

Merry Christmas!  Glad everything made it safe, hope you enjoy!

Those two custom rolls are the coal, now they might turn out to be great, I've had them resting for about a year so they should be ready to smoke, but who knows how they turned out.

nickthafish

QuoteAdwinistrator - 12/18/2019  3:13 PM  
Quotenickthafish - 12/18/2019  5:05 PM

Merry Christmas!  Glad everything made it safe, hope you enjoy!  Those two custom rolls are the coal, now they might turn out to be great, I've had them resting for about a year so they should be ready to smoke, but who knows how they turned out.  

I am pretty excited to give them a try! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

StogieDad

My Santa left quite a dent in my roof today...Daniel (Kid Montana) roughed me up with some fantastic smokes for Christmas.  Some sweet HVC stuff, especially the Viaja Cosecha I have been wanting to try!  Looks like my New Years smoke is a Ashton ESG from 2014.  Very nice and very appreciated brother!  Merry Christmas!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Apologies to Brian for posting this a little late but surprised Santa could make it to any other Geek's houses after the hernia he must have gotten delivering this bundle

z 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Kid Montana

QuoteStogieDad - 12/19/2019  4:27 PM

My Santa left quite a dent in my roof today...Daniel (Kid Montana) roughed me up with some fantastic smokes for Christmas.  Some sweet HVC stuff, especially the Viaja Cosecha I have been wanting to try!  Looks like my New Years smoke is a Ashton ESG from 2014.  Very nice and very appreciated brother!  Merry Christmas!

Your link is broken, but enjoy!

I'd rather have a cigar...

arrow34

QuoteKid Montana - 12/20/2019  11:53 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 12/19/2019  4:27 PM

Your link is broken, but enjoy!

I thought it was just me :)

05Venturer

Well done Geek Santa's!!
Only 2 gifts haven't landed yet but we still have plenty of time and they are en route.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for making this another Great Secret Santa Exchange and wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Thanks for coordinating this exchange, Kent!  :bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Cfickter

QuoteBrlesq - 12/21/2019  4:21 PM  Thanks for coordinating this exchange, Kent!  :bigthumbs:

Will leave feedback

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Otter

QuoteCfickter - 12/22/2019  1:21 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/21/2019  4:21 PM  Thanks for coordinating this exchange, Kent!  :bigthumbs:

Will leave feedback

Thanks for the reminder to leave feedback!!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nirab

Kerry aka, my Secret Santa, hit me good!! His cigar selection was spot on, and I have not tried any of these!! Also included a sweet Aaron Nola bobble head and a Drew Estate tool kit. Kerry, thank you for your generous gift, you are one top notch geek my brother!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.