Secret Santa 2019

Started by 05Venturer, 10/02/2019 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

RDF

Santa's sleigh stopped here in Michigan today!  Appollo hit me up with a GREAT selection!  I'll enjoy them all.  Merry Christmas to Stephen and all of the geeks.  This is such a great tradition.

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Murphy223

DAMNNNNNNN   Nice going Brian!

05Venturer

Well done Santa's. Way to get in the spirit.  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :cool:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

arrow34

Wow, well done guys! My package is in the air now. Will land in three days! Who is gonna get hit.....  :-0

ninfiction

Well done Stephen!...not sure how I missed that one.

And Santa has left Minneapolis.

Brlesq

QuoteRDF - 12/9/2019  4:52 PM

Santa's sleigh stopped here in Michigan today!  Appollo hit me up with a GREAT selection!  I'll enjoy them all.  Merry Christmas to Stephen and all of the geeks.  This is such a great tradition.

Very nice!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

QuoteKid Montana - 12/9/2019  3:37 PM

Wowee, does Nirab know how to Santa!  Waay over the top Secret Santa Gift!

Lump of Coal - Don Benino from Costa Rica
Black Label Trading Co Green Hornet
LFD Mysterio Natural 6+ y/o
Headly Grange Black Lab
Black Label Trading Co Morphine Lancero
Ezra Zion LE
BLTC Deliverance
Montecristo #2 (ISOM)
Placencia Alma Fuerte
CH Paniolo 2015
Dissident HOME LE 2019

Plus a Drew Estate tin lunchbox with a ashtray, 3-finger holder, and cigar stand swag, a .50 BMG desk ornament/pen set, a bottle of Jalapeno Melomel... so crazy!

THANKS NIRAB!!!!!!

Merry Christmas my friend! With all the good you got going on in your life, I felt a little more would be just the ticket! I hope you enjoy all of it... :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

Off she goes, hope my kiddo enjoys Santa's selections....

Image result for SANTAS SLEIGH LEAVING GIF

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

The anticipation!  Waiting on my kiddo to get their package today :)  Heres to hoping 1. they are home and 2. usps is actually on time....

And now I see it wont get there for another two days. wth!  slow for priority...

Murphy223

Santa's package arrived today!  I was anticipating a small package but I was NOT expecting to have to rebuild my mailbox.  Wow did it get bombed!

Thank you so much Randy (@RDF)   What an amazing surprise and selection of cigars, the majority of which I've never experienced.  So looking forward to enjoying these.  

A.J. Fernandez Portfolio Series Last Call
 Crowned Heads Las Calaveras LE
 Davidoff Tour Gastronomique Chefs Edition
 Drew Estates Liga Privada T52
 Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Mi Querida Fino
 Flatbed Cigar Co Panacea Green
 Illusion Haut 10
 Rodrigo La Fortaleza  Elegante
 RoMa Craft Tobac Neanderthal OM H-Town
 Warped Guardian of the Farm

Thanks so much!!

headfirst

Well done as always Randy!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

The fantastic gifts just keep coming.
Well done Santa's, looks like we had a good group of kiddos.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

bstessl

Santa Brian (Ninfiction) hit this one out of the park!  Some awesome Cubs memorabilia, secret recipe Norwegian doughnuts, bobblehead and cigars for me and my son!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

appollo

Brlesq

Looking good, Santas!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Adwinistrator

Quotearrow34 - 12/10/2019  1:26 PM

Wow, well done guys! My package is in the air now. Will land in three days! Who is gonna get hit.....  :-0

Hell of a send, Ed!  Thank you very much!  Been wanting to try a Partagas Maduro for a long time, and very interested in these other sticks, I haven't had a single one of these before!

https://i.imgur.com/jqKzlag.png" width = 800>
https://i.imgur.com/ynSd7qG.png" width = 800>

arrow34

QuoteAdwinistrator - 12/13/2019  10:04 AM

Quotearrow34 - 12/10/2019  1:26 PM

Hell of a send, Ed!  Thank you very much!  Been wanting to try a Partagas Maduro for a long time, and very interested in these other sticks, I haven't had a single one of these before!

https://i.imgur.com/jqKzlag.png" width = 800>
https://i.imgur.com/ynSd7qG.png" width = 800>

Merry Christmas Ryan!  I am so glad my selections are ones you haven't had before!  Especially with the partagas maduro, they are pretty hard to find. Enjoy.

headfirst

Nice work boys, wow!
-Charles Spurgeon

appollo

I don't know how Santa carried so much stuff.Great job guys. :thumbsup:

MusicCity

So my gift arrived Monday but I've been sick and also busy, so my apologies to Santa aka Bruce. It's nice when santa knows what you like because he sent a bunch of awesome sticks!  Seriously I don't deserve all these goodies.
Thanks for letting me participate and thanks Bruce!
P.S. - my send should arrive Monday :)

Brlesq

St. Nickthafish delivered a terrific selection of cigars, a lot of them off of my wish list, as well as some local chocolates.  I will certainly enjoy burning each and every one of these, Nick.  Thank You!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

arrow34

And gifts keep rolling in, nice job guys!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.