The no-talent, post whore friendly Powerball contest - PREMIUM 5er for the taking!

Started by Kid Montana, 10/28/2019 11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinghorizons

QuoteAdwinistrator - 11/2/2019  9:37 PM

Guys, the powerball was called at 11 PM EST

Can't stop won't stop!

Kid Montana

QuoteAdwinistrator - 11/2/2019  8:37 PM

Guys, the powerball was called at 11 PM EST

:lmao: The winning number is 22.  The drawing was about 36 minutes ago.  I am looking for the guess time stamped prior to 8:59 PM since I am in Pacific time.  I will go through and determine the winner and post up the result shortly.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Kid Montana

Ok,  so unless I'm screwing this up, McBryde is the winner.  Way to go to everyone who shamelessly and repetitively posted low effort content to vie for this contest prize.  I will ship on Monday, so the peanut gallery has until tomorrow night to tell me I screwed up and picked the wrong winner.  I may or may not just straight up ignore any complaints, you low effort post whores, you.

Adwinistrator

Kid Montana

Ok, so I did screw up, but none of you !@#%$-sticks caught it.  :shades: 10:59 PM EST is NOT 8:59 PST, its 7:59 PST.  I'm not that surprised no one noticed.  You were all so busy post whoring to enter my contest that you didn't catch the error.  Accordingly, the winner is NOT McBryde, who posted too !@#%$ing late to matter.  I know, time zones are hard whether you're in Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific.  Oh, BTW, DST ends tonight, so "Fall Back and enjoy your extra hour of sleep."  But you were all to busy beating your collective meat over my s**tty contest to remember thats tonight too, I bet.   :rolleyes:

For what is worth, the real winner as best as my post whoring brain can determine is Adwinistrator.  Way to go.   :bigthumbs: You posted low effort content most effectively to win this contest!

Adwinistrator

QuoteKid Montana - 11/3/2019  12:47 AM

Ok, so I did screw up, but none of you !@#%$-sticks caught it.  :shades: 10:59 PM EST is NOT 8:59 PST, its 7:59 PST.  I'm not that surprised no one noticed.  You were all so busy post whoring to enter my contest that you didn't catch the error.  Accordingly, the winner is NOT McBryde, who posted too !@#%$ing late to matter.  I know, time zones are hard whether you're in Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific.  Oh, BTW, DST ends tonight, so "Fall Back and enjoy your extra hour of sleep."  But you were all to busy beating your collective meat over my s**tty contest to remember thats tonight too, I bet.   :rolleyes:

For what is worth, the real winner as best as my post whoring brain can determine is Adwinistrator.  Way to go.   :bigthumbs: You posted low effort content most effectively to win this contest!

ROFL this whole post.  Love it!

Listen, I didn't sit here and run the entire spread every day like some people, I said from the start what my numbers would be and held my ground.

Appreciate the contest, it was a lot of fun, although I do worry that the web hosting costs might be a bit higher this month...

Kid Montana

Well, everyone has been saying how forum traffic has dropped off.  I'm just doing my part to increase unique and page views.

Brlesq

QuoteKid Montana - 11/3/2019  9:05 AM

Well, everyone has been saying how forum traffic has dropped off.  I'm just doing my part to increase unique and page views.

Good job, Dan!  You got some activity generated. Congrats Adwinistrator

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

McBryde

Damnit Man!!! I was hoping some crap with the time change was going to get me sliding in there!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

shakinghorizons

benchjockey

Give Dan credit for creating a contest that sparked a lot of excitement.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

PETE314

LMAO at this whole thread!!!!  GREAT JOB!!!!  I love the imagination...what wouldn't we do to get a good cigar...LOL  Again  Great Job Dan  and Congratulations Adwinistrator!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Adwinistrator

I am pretty psyched, this made my week.

Great contest Dan, I appreciate it.

Kid Montana

Oh, I'll get the prize mailed off on Thursday.   Adwinistrator, confirm your profile addy is up to date.

Adwinistrator

QuoteKid Montana - 11/6/2019  9:52 AM

Oh, I'll get the prize mailed off on Thursday.   Adwinistrator, confirm your profile addy is up to date.

It is up to date.  Thanks again!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

shakinghorizons

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.