"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

Secret Santa 2020 "Rona Edition" All wrapped up

Started by 05Venturer, 10/07/2020 08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

StogieSanta
Hit me hard!  Awesome selection of cigars that I will begin to tackle immediately!
From Santa 
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

The Burn Ward

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/23/2020  10:45 AM

Prior to today, I hadn't received a single piece of mail since 12/18. This morning I find a bin of mail on my doorstep - tracking shows some of the items were marked delivered 12/19! Ugh - get your sh!t together USPS!

With that being said, Jared (The Burn Ward) you have left me speechless! You have lived up to your username and completely burned my neighborhood down! A Monte #3 from 1975!?!??!?!? Are you :crazy:

20201221-161354

Yikes man  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Got a little worried it was swiped or something. Glad the package made it safe. Enjoy!

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nwb

Colin (Shakinghorizons) floored me yesterday.  This is an amazing act of generosity!  Thanks brother!
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

Quotenwb - 12/23/2020  8:03 PM

Colin (Shakinghorizons) floored me yesterday.  This is an amazing act of generosity!  Thanks brother!

I didn't have a single thing on your wishlist unfortunately, but a little birdie informed me that you enjoy stuff from the island! Hope there is something in that variety pack that you enjoy or have been looking to try!

MusicCity

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

05Venturer

Looks like we till have 3 kiddo that didn't get their gifts yet.
USPS has been horrible this year, I will give it another week or so and we will see if they show up.
Thanks to all who played this year.
Please be sure to post up s soon as you can when your gift arrives.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Adwinistrator

I am one of the late sends, sorry.  But also looking at tracking makes me rage...  6 days to move 60 miles and then "In transit... In transit...  In transit..."

Kid Montana

I just returned from a bit of Christmas travel and found Santa (RDF) had delivered so much more than a lump of coal.  Thanks Randy for being such a generous BOTL!  Merry Christmas!  Happy New Year!

I'd rather have a cigar...

The Burn Ward

Well worth the wait! Santa took a detour and finally decided drop the package off safely. While chatting on the herfs Ed (Arrow34) strategically put a package of cigars together that I've never had. Thanks brother, excited to smoke 'em and drink that Heredura Ultra(is traditional if I drink it before noon on a Sunday?)!

arrow34

StogieDad

My package did indeed arrive and was sent with plenty of time, USPS just took a while.  Thanks Ryan (adwinistrator) for a fantastic exclamation point on my Christmas.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Adwinistrator

QuoteStogieDad - 1/5/2021  9:29 AM

My package did indeed arrive and was sent with plenty of time, USPS just took a while.  Thanks Ryan (adwinistrator) for a fantastic exclamation point on my Christmas.

Glad everything made it safe!  Hope you enjoy.   :biggrin:

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

Hey Santa's, feedback has been given for all whose gifts have made it to the recipient thus far.
Thanks again for playing and Happy New Year fellas.
Kent

wescat

I'm stoked, Santa did a damn good job  :bigthumbs:   I've never had 7 of these  :bigthumbs:    And a very nice T-shirt from Brian's podcast !!   :bigthumbs:  

But, SWjtSMBO sez Santa got some bad intel, she's sure I'm naughty by nature   :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Thank you Brian, well done !   :bigthumbs:
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

bstessl

Sorry for the super late package, took forever for great lakes to get here.  Enjoy!  If the shirt is not the right size, let me know and I'll replace it.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

wescat

No biggie, the USPS has been on the ropes for months. I had plenty of cigars to smoke while the package was in route. The shirt fits.   :bigthumbs:
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

We can call this one a wrap.
Thanks everyone and Happy New Year to all.
Looking forward to SS 2021
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.