2020 Birthday Bomb Pass

Started by headfirst, 12/10/2019 12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adwinistrator

Kent (05Venturer) came through with a wonderful birthday bomb!  Super excited about this selection, some absolute favorites of mine, and some really interesting sticks I cannot wait to try.  Thank you!

headfirst

BOOM, nice work Kent!  Happy birthday Ryan!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Have a great day Ryan.Nice gift Kent. :thumbsup:

Deener27

Nice selection there.  Happy Birthday and enjoy.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

appollo

I recieved my birthday bomb from Brian[ninfiction]today and he destroyed my wishlist.I will list the sticks and try to post a picture later.
-Illusione Singular 2015 Miserere
-La Palina TAA2016 Bills Blend
-Padron TAA2018 #89 Black Label Natural
-Crowned Heads Buckeye Land
-Warped Guardian of the Farm Apollo
-Viaje Skull&Bones Red Little Boy
Tatuaje TAA 2020
-Crowned Heads Headly Grange Drumstick
-BLTC Bishops Blend Corona Larga
-Viaje Skull&bones Mystery 2018
Thanks buddy for the great selection going to let them rest a bit and will turn one of these babies to ash on my birthday

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Adwinistrator

ninfiction

Received a superb selection of cigars and sweet cigar rest from Ed - Arrow34 for my upcoming birthday. Give em a few days rest and smoke em starting on my birthday.

Thanks Ed!

This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

Another great hit, nice job Ed!
-Charles Spurgeon

appollo

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Sorry for the late post, I was out of town last week and just got to my mailbox today.  Unfortunately, it was left in shards by Ryan (Adwinistrator)...  A heaping helping of gems that have been on my wishlist.  The JdN Numero Uno has been on the top of my list in fact and I just haven't found them.  Some badass Davidoff's, a Menelik I passed on buying a box of and wished I hadn't.  A 2017 Warped La Colmena Black Honey.  Not to mention the other awesome hits in the box.  Super overboard my man and I greatly appreciate it.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Adwinistrator

QuoteStogieDad - 9/28/2020  1:20 PM

Sorry for the late post, I was out of town last week and just got to my mailbox today.  Unfortunately, it was left in shards by Ryan (Adwinistrator)...  A heaping helping of gems that have been on my wishlist.  The JdN Numero Uno has been on the top of my list in fact and I just haven't found them.  Some badass Davidoff's, a Menelik I passed on buying a box of and wished I hadn't.  A 2017 Warped La Colmena Black Honey.  Not to mention the other awesome hits in the box.  Super overboard my man and I greatly appreciate it.

My pleasure!  Always love being able to check a few lines off someone's wishlist.

Happy birthday, and enjoy the smokes.

arrow34

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

appollo

WOW.Nothing to be said here.Well done. :bigthumbs:

nickthafish

Received a package yesterday from Steve (Murphy223) and once I opened it and saw this great selection of cigars from some of my favorite brands and a card, I realized it was my birthday package! Looking forward to lighting some of these up before it gets too cold over here to hang out on the back patio.  Thank you Steve, I appreciate you!

appollo

Aother great birthday bomb,Well done Steve  :bigthumbs: Have a great day Nick.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Deener27

Chuck got me good this year with this fine selection.

Thanks for the great bday hit!!!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CW Piperman

I was SERIOUSLY bombed by Nirab....what a haul! Thanks so much for the AWESOME selection of sticks......took a while to get to me, but they're in my humidor resting right now.....can't wait to smoke through them.

Thanks Again!

Mark (CW)

Nirab-Bomb-Web
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" --J.R.R. Tolkein, #Bilbo #LOTR #TFOTR

Humidor: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=CW+Piperman

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.