Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

QuoteVroomp - 1/6/2020  2:16 PM

Awe,  guess I missed it~!

Although, I do see it's coming withing 10 miles of me.... :shades:

Never too late for you brother, you're in if you still want
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

Ok Geeks, pass order is set, I plan to hand this off personally to ninfiction this coming weekend.
I will also add the remainder of the seed cigars this week
Any issues with the order let me know(not that it will change, but if it will make you feel better you can say something LOL)
Thanks for joining. :thumbsup:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

Kent handed the pass to me in person today. I'm going to do my best to get this on it's way on Monday. Next stop is Todd - tuck####

Unless I hear otherwise I'll ship.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

Ok I transitioned the pass. The tracking is at home but I think it's supposed to arrive today. I shipped on Monday and apparently didn't confirm when I attempted to transition it then.

tuck0411

If UPS drops it off at the P.O., as they sometimes do, it may be there tomorrow when I check it.  Otherwise, if they're determined to deliver it to my house, it may be awhile.  It is winter in the Pacific NW and we are getting dumped on and my road is not navigable without 4WD and barely navigable with it.  All of that said, if it is at the P.O. tomorrow, I should have it back out on Friday.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

05Venturer

Tracking shows delivered yesterday  :bigthumbs:
Kent

tuck0411

Box is back out.  Supposed to arrive on Tuesday.
Todd

05Venturer

Looks like we are off to a great start fellas.
Lets keep this rolling.
Kent

05Venturer

Quotetuck0411 - 1/17/2020  4:21 PM

Box is back out.  Supposed to arrive on Tuesday.
And according to USPS tracking it did.  :bigthumbs:
Kent

nickthafish

Box is here, got my puts and takes done and should be able to get it back out tomorrow.

nickthafish

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Kent

StogieDad

Quote05Venturer - 1/22/2020  2:06 PM

Awesome turnarounds by everyone thus far. Only problem I see is that a class in math may be in order.

https://study.com/academy/subj/math.html?src=ppc_adwords_nonbrand&rcntxt=aws&crt=309629157831&kwd=%2Bmath%20%2Bcourse&kwid=kwd-22604258542&agid=26196492548&mt=b&device=c&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAiAgqDxBRBTEiwA59eEN-6P3FGbFFNKTSStQe8fxpxx_3bB7qYhuYpTgyMAHWeWWqurtYMTNhoCQhsQAvD_BwE

You guys can't count for s**t. LOL

We definitely have a bunch of math dropouts hanging around here.....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nickthafish

QuoteStogieDad - 1/22/2020  12:40 PM  
Quote05Venturer - 1/22/2020  2:06 PM  Awesome turnarounds by everyone thus far. Only problem I see is that a class in math may be in order.  https://study.com/academy/subj/math.html?src=ppc_adwords_nonbrand&rcntxt=aws&crt=309629157831&kwd=%2Bmath%20%2Bcourse&kwid=kwd-22604258542&agid=26196492548&mt=b&device=c&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAiAgqDxBRBTEiwA59eEN-6P3FGbFFNKTSStQe8fxpxx_3bB7qYhuYpTgyMAHWeWWqurtYMTNhoCQhsQAvD_BwE  You guys can't count for s**t. LOL
We definitely have a bunch of math dropouts hanging around here.....

Should end soon or a new container will be required!

DonM

I am actually good at math and you all suck.  Bigger container + the box, that equates to higher shipping cost so the ROI isn't great.  The only winner is Kent  :lmao: Keep it coming.....

"The Curmudgeon"

tuck0411

The box should be plenty big enough, but that tupperware inside is probably overflowing by now...  :smoker2:
Todd

05Venturer

So since everyone is having trouble with basic math skills. When this pass is over and back in my possession I will pick 1 or maybe even 2 pass participants by random for a Bombing mission.
You won't know who and you won't know when so when you least expect it, expect it.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :goodluck:
Kent

ninfiction

Leave it to the postman to bitch about the cost of postage  :lmao:

Great idea Kent, and great job guys!

DonM

Quoteninfiction - 1/23/2020  5:37 PM

Leave it to the postman to bitch about the cost of postage  :lmao:

Great idea Kent, and great job guys!

Hey, I don't work there anymore but I can still bytch......and I am a Curmudgeon :lmao:

To set the record straight, I now sell booze and cigars, an upgrade

:biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

McBryde

It has landed at my place. Only 7 of the sticks were broken in half, the rest are fine.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Please check my puts and takes. I want to make sure everything is good before it leaves my place. Not sure if having those 4 same but different cigars in there is something you want Kent.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Shipping label has been printed out, and it will go in the mail tomorrow, headed to Don!

Thanks for having me,

E

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.