Inaugural Pass of 2020 "We are Rolling"

Started by 05Venturer, 12/18/2019 09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

Poor USPS (not really), 3 boxes scheduled for Thursday, all cigars  :dancing:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

The box arrived safe, all is well.  I will try to get it out in the next two days

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

Hopefully, the wife can drop it off to the PO today.

Notes:

The container is stuffed, I had to tape it shut and didn't have time to go buying another container.  

Edited:

The Fat Bottom Betty is in quarantine, it got its own special zip lock

Thanks for letting me play!

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

You guys are killing it, great turnarounds and great P&T's thanks to everyone so far
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

I've got the pass, will work on P/T tonight or tomorrow and turn ASAP.  Thanks!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

P/T done.  I'm going to see if I have a little bigger Tupperware around and I will get it back out by tomorrow.  Thanks!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Sorry, actually just dropped it off.  Brad and I were trying to get together yesterday to hand it off but it fell apart and we are both busy for the rest of the week so I just popped it in the mail for him.  Thanks for having me.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Looks like we are at a bit of a stall here. Waiting to here back from Brad.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

Sorry for the delay, but pass was received (apparently) a week ago :confused: .  My daughter inadvertently hid it from me for a few days in the dinning room when she came over to help my wife out with her broken foot. I have been in the process of moving offices and expanding my business so I kinda forgot about looking for the box.... :-(  I just found it on Sunday and have made my puts and takes so I'll get it out in the morning.  Sorry again for slowing this down~!  :bow:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Adwinistrator

Pass received!  Might need to upgrade the tupperware, not much space left.  I'll see what I can do.

Adwinistrator

Puts and takes update, I'll get this sent out today.  Heading your way Chuck!

Cfickter

QuoteAdwinistrator - 2/26/2020  8:45 AM  Puts and takes update, I'll get this sent out today.  Heading your way Chuck!

I will be on the look out!
a 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Adwinistrator

QuoteCfickter - 2/26/2020  9:14 AM

QuoteAdwinistrator - 2/26/2020  8:45 AM  Puts and takes update, I'll get this sent out today.  Heading your way Chuck!

a 

Sorry for the delay!

Cfickter

QuoteAdwinistrator - 2/28/2020  7:19 AM  
QuoteCfickter - 2/26/2020  9:14 AM  

a 

Sorry for the delay!  9405509205568588591327

No worries! 

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

Box arrived in great shape, working the P&Ts

Adwinistrator

QuoteCfickter - 3/4/2020  7:55 AM

Box arrived in great shape, working the P&Ts

Glad to hear it!  It was difficult getting everything back in there and safely secured.

Cfickter

DRuff

Got it Saturday, should be back out on Wednesday.

DRuff

arrow34

Excellent!  I will be waiting and try to get it out in a timely fashion.

arrow34

Package arrived safe and sound, had some baggies sticking out the side lol.  Will get my picks done this weekend.

arrow34

Ok Takes and puts submitted and will get it shipped tomorrow... as long as the post office is open :)

arrow34

Sorry for the delay, got it out today!

fropones

I'll try to get this turned around before the mail stops haha

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.