JR Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by sweatsock, 01/28/2020 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

Pepperbox box of 10 plus Padron sampler under $30...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

arrow34

OK. I guess my father's LA antiqued ad is exempt from the coupons... Figures.  Still working though on other stuff...

Anyone have any suggestions on the

Fratello Navetta Endeavor

junglepete

It might be possible that we will receive 1 Padron number #1 rather than a 4pack??? I mean really, a four pack is like $90
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

BewareDaPenguin

I'm getting an error when I go to check out :?:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

YUP, looks like they caught it prior to my second order
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

BewareDaPenguin

Quote05Venturer - 1/28/2020  2:48 PM

YUP, looks like they caught it prior to my second order

Crap man I just had a box on Anjeos in my cart  :mad:

sweatsock

From recent orders I've seen on another cigar forum, 50 is reset to 30, but stacking is being allowed which I believe still needs to be corrected.

StogieDad

Quotejunglepete - 1/28/2020  12:36 PM

It might be possible that we will receive 1 Padron number #1 rather than a 4pack??? I mean really, a four pack is like $90

The item number for the promo is the 4 pack.  The single has a different item number
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

junglepete

!@#$ me, that was a hair raising experience!! I still got a hard on. Between my wife and me, we got 11 orders in. The spoils will be shown here if the deals are honored.  :dancing:  :dancing:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

BewareDaPenguin

Well I think I broke the "refresh" button but I got a box of #50"s and the 4-pack to go thru for $120 :biggrin: thanks for the post!! Haven't ordered anything in a while!!

junglepete

Okay, here are the spoils before they are honored:

Did this twice.
1 Box of 25 Fuente Anejo
20 MF Nic. Fact. Overruns
4 Padron 1926
$109.26 ea.

Did this twice.
Ashton VSG 5 ciar sampler
5 GurkaXO
4 Padron 1926
$30.78 ea.

1 Box of Rose of Sharon
4 Padron 1926
$77.00

5pk Las Calavaras 2017
4 Padron 1926
$24.30

5pk Jas Sum Kral Toothpick
4 Padron 1926
$18.90

7pk Fable Fourth Prime
4 Padron 1926
$33.00

5pk Viaje
4 Padron 1926
$28.51

Ashton 10 cigar Sampler
4 Padron 1926
$37.23

5pk Headley Grange Estupendos
4 Padron 1926
$34.14

more to come? do I dare?
Guru of Frugality

arrow34

I am gonna stick with the orders I got. Will post if they get shipped :)

junglepete

Seems they fixed it all. However, at least for me, if you order the Gurkha 5 cigar sampler with free shipping then you still get to stack the codes and end up with the 1926 Padron sampler and 5 Gurkhas shipped for $11.36
Guru of Frugality

arrow34

Quotejunglepete - 1/28/2020  2:21 PM

Seems they fixed it all. However, at least for me, if you order the Gurkha 5 cigar sampler with free shipping then you still get to stack the codes and end up with the 1926 Padron sampler and 5 Gurkhas shipped for $11.36

Man o man, that would be an awesome way to get the 1926 padron sampler....

StogieDad

Quotejunglepete - 1/28/2020  2:21 PM

:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Well, I got three confirmations for my orders...  now will they ship...

order 1
Belicoso Trinidad Espiritu - 1 box
Robusto Alec & Bradley Gatekeeper -1 box
1 lighter
1 padron sampler

order 2
Broadleaf Toro AJ Fernandez Enclave - 1 box
1 padron sampler

order 3
Ancho Largo Mi Querida -1 box
1 padron sampler

StogieDad

I hope they have an overstock of those Padron 4 packs, seems like a LOT of them are going to be going out.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

junglepete

They sell those Padron 4 packs in blocks of 6 for $537 so I too hope they have plenty  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

arrow34

I would be ok if they just give me one as long as they ship my boxes :)

tuck0411

Quotejunglepete - 1/28/2020  11:21 AM

Which Gurkha sampler?  I see a number of them.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

junglepete

Go to Deals...click on Free Shipping...Click first Gurkha sampler for $14.95. Hope it still works for you. Put in coupon code BONUS30, then code BUBBLE
Guru of Frugality

headfirst

Yep, $11.45 for 5 throwaways and the Padron 4 pack...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

tuck0411

Quotejunglepete - 1/28/2020  4:11 PM

Go to Deals...click on Free Shipping...Click first Gurkha sampler for $14.95. Hope it still works for you. Put in coupon code BONUS30, then code BUBBLE

Thanks, that worked.  What a deal, $10.27 out the door...   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

bstessl

Damn, this would've taken me out of my freeze if I seen it earlier... Lol
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

BewareDaPenguin

Hope the honor all these they charged my credit card lol

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.