CigarGeeks Fantasy Baseball 2020 - 7th Annual

Started by StogieDad, 02/25/2020 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Thanks for the great sticks John, that Bolivar is one of my faves  from the island
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Update

johncw - RECVD
ninfiction - RECVD
cfickter - RECVD
05venturer - Delivered
deener27 -
kman -
Kid Montana - RECVD
Caveman Steve -
nirab - RECVD
StogieDad -
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Caveman Steve

On the way finally
9505 5158 2259 0301 2900 27

Should arrive Saturday

Enjoy!
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Deener27

On the way.  Sorry for the delay.

9405 5036 9930 0109 3856 87

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

johncw

You are very welcome Kent. Congrats again!!!

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

Update

johncw - RECVD
ninfiction - RECVD
cfickter - RECVD
05venturer - Delivered
deener27 -
kman -
Kid Montana - RECVD
Caveman Steve -RECVD
nirab - RECVD
StogieDad -
Kent

Caveman Steve

Glad they arrived safely.

Happy Halloween!

:biggrin:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

StogieDad

Sorry Kent, been nuts this month.  9405503699300113231956
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Deeners pack arrived today
Thank you kind sir :bigthumbs:
Kent

05Venturer

Update

johncw - RECVD
ninfiction - RECVD
cfickter - RECVD
05venturer - Delivered
deener27 - RECVD
kman -
Kid Montana - RECVD
Caveman Steve -RECVD
nirab - RECVD
StogieDad -
Kent

05Venturer

Stogiedads pack arrived today
Thank you sir
Kent

05Venturer

Update

johncw - RECVD
ninfiction - RECVD
cfickter - RECVD
05venturer - Delivered
deener27 - RECVD
kman -
Kid Montana - RECVD
Caveman Steve -RECVD
nirab - RECVD
StogieDad -RECVD
Kent

05Venturer

Quote05Venturer - 11/10/2020  4:12 PM

Update

johncw - RECVD
ninfiction - RECVD
cfickter - RECVD
05venturer - Delivered
deener27 - RECVD
kman -
Kid Montana - RECVD
Caveman Steve -RECVD
nirab - RECVD
StogieDad -RECVD
Kent

Kman

Sorry that I am so late to post this. Kent sent me the 2nd place package a long time ago and I'm just getting caught up now. Thanks for the AMAZING 2nd place prize Kent!! Truly generous!! And yours are finally on the way.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Cfickter

Getting about that time of year 2021 BBFL
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Got my pal from Kerry  the other day   :dancing:
Kent

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kid Montana

About time to start up the 2021 thread!

I'd rather have a cigar...

Deener27

QuoteKid Montana - 3/1/2021  1:44 PM

About time to start up the 2021 thread!

2nd that

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.